GDT: Game 11: (3) Winnipeg Jets (5-4-2) @ (4) St. Louis Blues (5-4-1) (7PM CST BSMW)

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
bd10433d666452ba4dd7527715c261a3.jpg
images

EC_Main-Exterior-1120x480-d21d460475.jpg

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES AND GENTLEMAN TONIGHT YOUR ST. LOUIS WING LADLES TAKE ON THE WINNIPEG JETS.
The St. Louis Blues take on Jets at 7PM Central time when they look to build upon their current two game win stream where they scored a combined 10 goals allowing only 4. The Jets won their last game by a score of 5-3 against the Arizona Sta... I mean Arizona Coyotes. The Blues Leading Points, Goals, and Assists scorer is Robert Thomas and the Jets have a 4 way tie in points with Connor, Niederreiter, Scheifele, and Appleton. Blues will be Starting .924% Save% and 2.38 GAA goaltender Jordan Binnington and the Jets will be starting .890 Save% and 3.08 GAA goaltender Hellebuyck.

(Lineups will be added when Available, NHL.com is later than me today)

EDIT: NHL.com isn't late, I'm early.... again..... Both Blues and Jets had the pregame on their front page so I thought it was today. I have goofed twice in the past week. I apologize.​

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Jarts, blue and red plastic winged lawn darts from the 60's. That's what I think of when I think of the Jets and you know...it seems on brand to me.

Go Jarts and deliver us from getting points today in St. Jaybo's name, amen.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
We can only hope Winnipeg plays like their New York counterparts did last night.

No, I don't want that. I am unironically rooting against the Blues this season. I hope we lose every game. People can argue all that want about if we can sneak into the playoffs. Don't care. We won't win a playoff game. I'd rather finish bottom 5, or even bottom 10. Heck I'd rather just miss the playoffs than get spanked by the Avs/Stars as the 3rd seed in Central.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
think i will watch tonight. go blues

incoming loss lol

No, I don't want that. I am unironically rooting against the Blues this season. I hope we lose every game. People can argue all that want about if we can sneak into the playoffs. Don't care. We won't win a playoff game. I'd rather finish bottom 5, or even bottom 10. Heck I'd rather just miss the playoffs than get spanked by the Avs/Stars as the 3rd seed in Central.

im on board for a 3 year tank

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad