GDT: Game 10: Vegas Golden Knights @ Toronto Maple Leafs | 4:00PM | Tis but a scratch...

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
200.gif

57b4a40698bf6.image.gif

o89D1l.gif

ConcernedSomeCrow-max-1mb.gif

ChillyParchedHawk-size_restricted.gif

:vegas @ :leafs
Vegas Golden Knights @ Toront Maple Leafs
2nd Nov | 4:00PM
Scotiabank Arena | Toronto, ON

:vegas
Line-up-F.jpg

Line-up-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:leafs

TOR-F.jpg

TOR-D.jpg

TOR-G.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Why put a scrub into that spot instead of trying Krebs at center?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegas07

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would try just about anyone. Even GOATesar.

I just don't understand why they don't just take a look at what Krebs would look like as a center instead of putting in a no talented plug in the top 6.

God this pisses me off. Our center depth is weak and we could have a good center hidden in Krebs, but they just refuse to put him in that position.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I just don't understand why they don't just take a look at what Krebs would look like as a center instead of putting in a no talented plug in the top 6.

God this pisses me off. Our center depth is weak and we could have a good center hidden in Krebs, but they just refuse to put him in that position.

I don't disagree, I was just pointing out that Howden is close to the worst possible linemate for Wild Bill and Marchy.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Some part of me wants it epically fail, which i predict will happen.

I never want the team to fail. I'll root for them tonight but won't even be disappointed if they lose. I would love to be wrong about DeBoer's line management, Spott's power play, Lehner's ability to backstop the team into and through the playoffs, lots of things. If I end up wrong, I'll be the happiest man in the Universe.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I never want the team to fail. I'll root for them tonight but won't even be disappointed if they lose. I would love to be wrong about DeBoer's line management, Spott's power play, Lehner's ability to backstop the team into and through the playoffs, lots of things. If I end up wrong, I'll be the happiest man in the Universe.

I just cannot deal with stupidity anymore.

Might as well trade Krebs for Eichel if your not going to develop him at his natural position.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I just cannot deal with stupidity anymore.

Might as well trade Krebs for Eichel if your not going to develop him at his natural position.

I'm very conflicted regarding the coaching staff. No question PDB has a very good record with this team, but I do not like that he favors plodders over speed, and that he refuses to develop our youths. It's maddening that he refuses to play our best prospect at #1C, where if he succeeds we then can move Stephenson to # or #4C where he would be phenomenal (of course this is when our players are healthy).

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm very conflicted regarding the coaching staff. No question PDB has a very good record with this team, but I do not like that he favors plodders over speed, and that he refuses to develop our youths. It's maddening that he refuses to play our best prospect at #1C, where if he succeeds we then can move Stephenson to # or #4C where he would be phenomenal (of course this is when our players are healthy).

I'm also not convinced the players actually like him. Say what you want, but a lesser team went to the finals in their first year because, among other things, they went to battle for a coach they appeared to love.

Reactions: hackeyman

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I have 0 hope for the next couple of weeks, might as well go for Wright and regroup healthy and hungry next season.

Knightmare

VGK fan since the 70’s
Jun 15, 2018
Las Vegas
It’s funny to me that our 4th line winger is untouchable for an Eichel trade.
for the record, I hope the trade does not happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad