GDT: Game 10: Coyotes @ Rangers | 4 PM | FS-A | 620 AM

Sm00chy

Sep 29, 2017
Yotes finally win. Hill plays well enough to earn the start on Saturday and pushes Domingue to Tucson once Raanta comes back.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Hey guys, good luck tonight! Just checking in on the situation with Keller. Obviously he's had a relatively hot start to the season. Is he here to stay? Debating picking him up in my fantasy league so wanted to hear your thoughts :)

Reactions: Lady Macbeth

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Hey guys, good luck tonight! Just checking in on the situation with Keller. Obviously he's had a relatively hot start to the season. Is he here to stay? Debating picking him up in my fantasy league so wanted to hear your thoughts :)

Though nothing is ever 100% certain, Keller staying for the entire season (barring injury) is as close as you can get.

Reactions: Inf4mous0ne

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Keller is the only player driving any offense right now. Only reason I wouldn't pick him up if I were you is if your league scores +/-, as Keller's is likely to be poor all season by association.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Rangers fans are even more negative going in than Islanders fans were. Probably just means we'll lose by more :laugh:

bishop12

Ovyously
Dec 1, 2006
Though nothing is ever 100% certain, Keller staying for the entire season (barring injury) is as close as you can get.
You're not certain? lol He's the team's best player. uhmmm ya he's staying with the team.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Him staying up is about as close to 100% as it gets. He's also bound to cool off at some point though.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
At this point Duclair needs to swallow his pride and apologize for whatever he did to get stuck with the two worst players on the roster every night.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
"threw it right to the front" Yeah good start so far :laugh:

Stepan did have a nice drop pass on the first shift though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad