GDT: Game 1: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 10/12/22 7:00pm EST- SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Cr2iBfE.jpg

M2ntoTm.jpg

dAZzFfD.jpg

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
An opening night win, in dominant fashion, would be a great moral victory to offset what will otherwise be a long year of the Laffs being among the league best while we flounder near the bottom...

4-1 Habs
Caufield & Slaf each with a pair

Go Habs go

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Dear Hockey Gods:

I first off want to humbly thank you for our Stanley Cup run. Though I would have preferred a victory. Beggars can't be choosers, so I can't really complain. Especially since it has given me a ton of ammo to use against those dreaded Leaf fans. :D

Second, I'd like to thank you for allowing us to have the 1st overall pick from this past draft. It was a painful journey, but one I'm quite grateful for. Speaking of 1st round (top 5 picks). Just so you know, we (Habs fans) are willing to go through more pain for one more, just saying. :D

Third, due to the years and years of suffering my brothers, sisters and I have endured. I humbly ask for one more request. I'm not asking for another Cup run. Hell....oops I mean hmmm; I'm not even asking for a playoff spot. All I ask is we beat the Leafs easily, all season long. Yes, I know it's a lot to ask, and no I haven't been drinking. If you grant this request, I promise to be more like Beliveau. To be nicer to my fellow posters. Not to call them SOB's and not to ask if they've been dropped on their heads as children. :D

Amen

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Have fun. Let's hope you get an exciting game no matter the outcome. We can start losing on game 2, let's win this one!
Well that's a start. There seems to be a consensus that we can cheer for a win in Game 1.

How about Game 2? Can we cheer if Harris looks as slick as Seider, and Xhekaj outperforms Chiarot, and we win?

Game 3? Would it be bad if Guhle contains Ovechkin for that one night, and Suzuki bests Kuznetsov?

Game 4? If Matheson outshines Petry and Allen stops 28 of 30 shots, while Slaf scores on a Letang's shift, is it ok if we win?

Do we really only have to win one game against Toronto and then our players suck all the time after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad