u7zZziH.png

AxHk11e.png

PVkgGsM.png

latest

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I'm oscillating like a water molecule in a microwave between confidence and hopelessness for this series. This is probably going to be an epic series. There's no doubt the team are confident and are openly talking about trying to win the Cup. Is that foolishness....or is it confidence?

It would be really great to make a statement in the first game and really shake the confidence for San Jose. They haven't trailed in a series or really probably felt very threatened yet.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Were not keeping Steen between Schwartz and Tarasenko?

I liked how Berglund - Lehterä - Backes worked, but maybe there was some issue that without Lehterä Schwartz and Tarasenko line wasn't that affective and Steen is below average in FO dot. But pointing more Lehterä playing with Bertta and Backes, he was taking more responsiblity to forecheck and quite frankly he looked better on that job then with Schwartz and Tarasenko, holding back and covering neutral zone.

Its good that Hitch have option to switch Steen - Lehterä while game is going on, good versatile option to use.

Last edited:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Tonight will be the first Blues game in a long time where my couch won't be co occupied by my beagle. We lost him yesterday. Hope the Blues can bring a happy end to what has been a very sad weekend for me.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Tonight will be the first Blues game in a long time where my couch won't be co occupied by my beagle. We lost him yesterday. Hope the Blues can bring a happy end to what has been a very sad weekend for me.

So sorry for your loss. A Blues win may help ease your mind for a couple of hours. LGB.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Go Blues! Take care of business at home. Stay out of the box, please.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Watching hockey would be an entirely different experience without my 3 little poodles. They're definitely part of the family. I hope the Blues give you something to smile about.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis

That really sucks man. I am sorry, I couldn't imagine losing my husky. Had him since he was a puppy and he is just as big a part of the family as anyone. Losing a pet is always incredibly hard, hopeful the Blues can supply you with a bit of comfort.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It'd be huge to get a lead in this series.

I'll be nervous, I don't even want to know what it will feel like if we're in a game 7, one win away from the Cup.

One game at a time though. 4 wins. Let's go Blues.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
I feel you mate. I hope you'll have a lot of good memories to cheer you up as you go on.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL

Very sorry for your loss, losing a beloved family pet is terrible.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
No whammy's tonight boys! Start the series out right and play a full 60, Lets Go Blues!

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I tried my hardest to sleep in on my only day off. But i was up bright and early anxiously waiting tonight's game. Full 60 minutes tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad