Votes: 68 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
What we had going into the summer was a train wreck. Tre has added Benoit, Boosh and Ed and pushed out Brodie, Gio and Timmons. I claim they are now closer to a car wreck.

Knowing how trigger happy refs and DOPS are with us in game one to set the tone, odds are we see one or more of the second group in by game 2. There’s no way Ed gets to cross check to his hearts desire like he did in Montreal. Benoit and McCabe are both a half second on a regular hit away from suspension.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Why would Timmins be back from mono when many medical web sites say the virus can be spread up to 12-18 months after symptoms? Coughing, spitting, sneezing, sharing drinks/utensils, etc. are risky. ie. the stuff hockey players do. That's all we need! Not sure I would take the chance with a depth player like that and playoffs looming.

I think they'll be fine as long as nobody starts knecking with him.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
We need even less passers and more shooters
I feel like JT, Willy and Matthews are all shoot first guys.

I think they try to force it to Matthews too much. Obviously he should be the main guy, but if Willy would shoot it more from his side, or Reilly just would wrist it in to try and get a JT tip a little more, it should create Matthews being open at the circle a little more.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
What we had going into the summer was a train wreck. Tre has added Benoit, Boosh and Ed and pushed out Brodie, Gio and Timmons. I claim they are now closer to a car wreck.
Only bright lights on the D are Benoit and McCabe, Boosh and Ed haven’t had the effect I was hoping for hopefully they turn it around. The rest aren’t worth keeping, except Rielly and that isn’t for his defensive acumens………

Reactions: ToneDog

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
1713564789685.png

Breaking .... I am from the future .... the results of the 2023-2024 Stanley Cup playoffs end up being ....

NHL.bracket.challenge.2024.png

I knew you'd all like the news.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
They play fast, aggressive, smart and most importantly disciplined & structured they can win this series.
I'm just not sure they can do the latter two consistently through a 7-game series. Or a full 3 periods in a single game.

But if they do, watch out.

I'll take the Buds in game one with a superb overall performance than pray they can repeat it for game 2 (see my points above).

Reactions: arso40

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I have been super down on the guys all year and this stops the second the puck drops. It's time to become a hater of our opponents now!

As the rock says "Let's go Leafs!"

We can take these guys. Have you seen their forward depth? Pasta is sick yes. What else? 45 year old Marchand and???

Their lineup has league minimum players in their top 6 (Danton heinen).

Jake Debrusk who has asked for a trade twice this week.

Charlie Coyle scored his first hat trick this year and he's been in the league 1000 games.

JVR? Don't make me laugh. He was washed BEFORE Kessel

Morgan Geekie? Suitable guy. This guys a nerd!

Jesper Boqvist/John Beecher - Don't pretend these guys are not chatgpt names

Pat Maroon - their own commentator called him out. Dressing room distraction

Reactions: Madap

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
The key to the series might be, obviously our goalies, but if we can avoid taking dumb penalties and letting Pastrnak feast off us. I remember Game 6, up 3-2 in the series score an early goal, and then I think Ennis and Dermott take penalties and before you knew it, it was 2-1 and the crowd was absolutely dead after. I was in the building that day.

If I hear the phrase "Game 7 at TD gardens" again I will drop into the fetal position and cry. If we play like how we did against them in the regular season there's no chance we get that far anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad