Votes: 68 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 42 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Weird. Why Nylander and not Matthews if they are going to pretend a potential injury ? The bet line hasnt moved so I think its not to be taken serious.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
What kept William Nylander off the ice in practice? What is his status moving forward?

Keefe: We kept him off the ice today. He and Bobby McMann stayed off the ice, but both are possibilities for tomorrow. That is it.

Tre has made it pretty clear to me that there will not be daily injury updates or anything like that. Our guys are available. That is it.

Is it an injury or illness situation?

Keefe: As I said, the guys are available. That is all you are going to get.

Why is TJ Brodie starting as the odd man out on the backend?

Keefe: I haven’t made any lineup decisions that we’ll talk about here. We have lots of good options on defense.

More and more this looks like mind games from Keefe. The fact Keefe said "the guys are available" and that he hasn't made any lineup decisions for tomorrow speaks volumes.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Domi and Bertuzzi will have to match Marchand, I feel pretty confident about our team it's just the goaltending that's a bit scary. Our D core is obviously a step behind theirs, but still very capable. We got some big bodies that know how to keep the net clear. In years past I was worried about the Bruins physicality and our core guys not being able to handle that. Key to this series will be our goaltending, they just need to be average and our forward group is strong enough to do the rest.
I don't think the Leafs D and still very capable should be used to describe Toronto's defense, train wreck yes, that's more accurate..........

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
What kept William Nylander off the ice in practice? What is his status moving forward?

Keefe: We kept him off the ice today. He and Bobby McMann stayed off the ice, but both are possibilities for tomorrow. That is it.

Tre has made it pretty clear to me that there will not be daily injury updates or anything like that. Our guys are available. That is it.

Is it an injury or illness situation?

Keefe: As I said, the guys are available. That is all you are going to get.

Why is TJ Brodie starting as the odd man out on the backend?

Keefe: I haven’t made any lineup decisions that we’ll talk about here. We have lots of good options on defense.

More and more this looks like mind games from Keefe. The fact Keefe said "the guys are available" and that he hasn't made any lineup decisions for tomorrow speaks volumes.
I hope Keefe knows "possible" and "available" are different. Keefe maybe isnt the best at keeping secrets.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I don't think the Leafs D and still very capable should be used to describe Toronto's defense, train wreck yes, that's more accurate..........
What we had going into the summer was a train wreck. Tre has added Benoit, Boosh and Ed and pushed out Brodie, Gio and Timmons. I claim they are now closer to a car wreck.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Domi should be on PP1. We need more than 1 elite passer.

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
Boosh sucks and will struggle to make decent plays in our end with Boston’s heavy forecheck. But not really sure what other options we have. Really wish we aimed higher than him, but hopefully Rielly is his usual playoff self and carries that pair.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Overdrive boys sayinG they think BOS rotates goalies every game cuz those goalies need time to prepare and they did it all year

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
Why would Timmins be back from mono when many medical web sites say the virus can be spread up to 12-18 months after symptoms? Coughing, spitting, sneezing, sharing drinks/utensils, etc. are risky. ie. the stuff hockey players do. That's all we need! Not sure I would take the chance with a depth player like that and playoffs looming.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Samsonov has to be good here..... is it possible he plays to the level of Ullmark or Swayman. gonna be tough
We just need him not to allow any soft goals when the games are close. Would be nice if he was given a 2 or 3 goal lead going into the 3rd. ;)

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad