• No

Votes: 42 38.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
The defense pairings look exactly right. It will be nice to have a more menacing cast in front of our net.

If Jarnkrok is back, he should switch to the left on that line and Robertson to the press box. Leave Reaves in for the first couple games until McMann comes back to combat Maroon and Frederic in Boston's bottom six.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Domi and Bertuzzi will have to match Marchand, I feel pretty confident about our team it's just the goaltending that's a bit scary. Our D core is obviously a step behind theirs, but still very capable. We got some big bodies that know how to keep the net clear. In years past I was worried about the Bruins physicality and our core guys not being able to handle that. Key to this series will be our goaltending, they just need to be average and our forward group is strong enough to do the rest.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
TSN says Nylander is a “possibility to play tomorrow”

Jesus

Perhaps he’s sick as f***

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
Would line up with when his play fell off a cliff as well. Something impacting his skating?
If he had a real injury issue, I think they would have sat him out for the TB finale. He really ends to step it up, he was just floating the last few games. At least his playoff track record is pretty good.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad