GDT: Game 1: Anaheim Ducks @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM | ATTSN-RM | It's been 84 years.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Ghappy.gif

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I don't.... Yo Jack in the Box open one in the NZ... more specifically the lower North Island.... more specifically the city I live in, my side of the city..... just build it in my driveway :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I was casually looking over the box scores this morning and I saw Glass barely got 12 minutes last night. Can someone fill me in on what’s going on with him? I’ve been a fan of his since his early WHL days.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I was casually looking over the box scores this morning and I saw Glass barely got 12 minutes last night. Can someone fill me in on what’s going on with him? I’ve been a fan of his since his early WHL days.

same as his linemate Roy. He's on the 3rd line right now and both teams only had 1 PP. Between that and swapping the extra forward Kolesar in, it shaved his minutes down 2-3 mins.

Only forward with more than 18 minutes was Karlsson.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah this Kolesar thing is truly puzzling. IMO his best case scenario ends up being a guy like Carrier. He's not this indispensable asset. I don't see any reason to go 5D to protect him while a guy like Coghlan could come in and save even more against the cap.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Yeah this Kolesar thing is truly puzzling. IMO his best case scenario ends up being a guy like Carrier. He's not this indispensable asset. I don't see any reason to go 5D to protect him while a guy like Coghlan could come in and save even more against the cap.

Or Schuldt for 10 mins a game

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
I say they're bluffing and they'll call up Hague after whatever time the NHL closes their daily cap window.

How much daily cap space do they have today vs tomorrow?

As an FYI, players need to be on the roster at the 5PM EST daily cap cutoff to be eligible for a game that day. Can't call up a player between 5PM EST and gametime and have them play.**

** Exception: emergency recalls can be done in certain situations. However those recalls are treated as if they happened before the 5PM cutoff.

Reactions: CupInSIX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad