Prediction Contest: Game 01 - Jets @ Flames: Wednesday, October 11th, 2023: 9:00pm CDT

How many goals will Kyle Connor score for the Winnipeg Jets during the 2023-24 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
I wish I could take back my prediction. (a Jets 4-2 loss). It was based on a lack of real 5 on 5 game situation events during exhibition games and all the injuries and illnesses. I think timing and familiarity may be lacking.

However, I made my prediction before the Scheifele and Hellebuyck signing. That will go a long way towards stabilizing that dressing room, and based on confidence and emotion I think they will win.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Gonna try to get in on this -

I would actually normally guess a loss, but for the first game of the year, lets lock in a win.

Let's guess Winnipeg 5 Calgary 3

First goal of the season is always silly, (Hello Nik Antopov) So I'll go with Nino

BTW, the best trivia question of all time is name the six players on the ice for Winnipeg's first goal in the 2.0 era.

Five are doable, but the sixth is nearly impossible.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
I'll be at the game, my last time the Dome. Then I come home Saturday for the home opener! What a great week its going to be.

Then on my way (to my new) home to Cape Breton I stop in Montreal for the Jets game on the 28th. go Jets!

As for the game, 7 zip Jets. Flames players skate off with 3minutes left and retire en-masse in shame. Fans boo and pelt the players with popcorn boxes and drinks. Darryl Sutter pleads with the fans for calm and sanity, but is instead decked by a fan with a large vanila ice cream. Sutter lays motionless on the ice and a riot begins.

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of an ad-infested forum
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Everyone is getting licks for game 1

This is what i saw. Better get my eyes checked ……:laugh:

1696984142589.gif

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
I'll be at the game, my last time the Dome. Then I come home Saturday for the home opener! What a great week its going to be.

Then on my way (to my new) home to Cape Breton I stop in Montreal for the Jets game on the 28th. go Jets!

As for the game, 7 zip Jets. Flames players skate off with 3minutes left and retire en-masse in shame. Fans boo and pelt the players with popcorn boxes and drinks. Darryl Sutter pleads with the fans for calm and sanity, but is instead decked by a fan with a large vanila ice cream. Sutter lays motionless on the ice and a riot begins.
@White Out 403, Who do you have as scoring first for the Jets?

I wish I could take back my prediction. (a Jets 4-2 loss). It was based on a lack of real 5 on 5 game situation events during exhibition games and all the injuries and illnesses. I think timing and familiarity may be lacking.

However, I made my prediction before the Scheifele and Hellebuyck signing. That will go a long way towards stabilizing that dressing room, and based on confidence and emotion I think they will win.
@DannyGallivan, you have until puck drop to change your prediction. Many posters in the post have posted more than once, and I pick the last post as that person's final prediction...

• Love
Reactions: GeorgeJETson

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville

@DannyGallivan, you have until puck drop to change your prediction. Many posters in the post have posted more than once, and I pick the last post as that person's final prediction...
In that case… Jets 4 -0 over the hapless Flames.

Scheifele with the game winner and Buycky with the shut out. 😁

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016

Thanks for doing the prediction contest again, Mac!
colin-mochrie-whos-awesome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad