Gally and Gallagher's Domestic Situation :)

AntonCH

Jul 6, 2009
I vote GallyA and GallyB as ther nicks. heard GallyB said the teams was keeping him with Gally and GallyA was getting Chucky.....Who the hell decided to call Galchenyuk Chucky?????

I hate to be "that" guy, but I believe they call him Chuckie!!

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
Chucky is awsome. He's gonna terrorize goalies for ages ! Kinda looks like him too !
childs-play-chucky-image.jpg

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Some of you come off as having had horrible roommates and being traumatized by the experience.

And that's ok.

Who hasn't? I lived with a guy that kept inviting people over at 4 in the morning. Random people, not chicks. They would have discussions in the kitchen for hours and then leave at like 8. Weird bird.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If you had an extra bedroom you would be willing to let a coworker stay for an undetermined amount of time and your wife/gf would be OK with that?

It's a 4-5 month long season and they are on the road for half of it. I don't really see the big deal.

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
If I'm Brian ****ing Gionta my wife/gf is OK with whatever I tell her she's OK with

Let me guess … you don't have a girlfriend or a wife, do you?

As for what's good for the young players, it all depends on the level of maturity. I'm guessing that Galchenyuk would be fine regardless of where he lives.

In retrospect, the Habs should have kept the Kostitsyn brothers under armed guard 24/7.

Did Price live with an older player when he was a rookie? I seem to recall he was a bit overwhelmed by the Montreal night life.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
If you had an extra bedroom you would be willing to let a coworker stay for an undetermined amount of time and your wife/gf would be OK with that?

He's not a coworker, he's a teammate, practically family.

Apr 28, 2010
Geoff molson should just buy a house with at least 4 bedrooms just for players who still dont have a place. I think he can afford to do that. That way, there's no need to bother players with wife and kids and everyone can also have their own privacy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad