Gagarin Cup 2014 • Conference Final (WEST) • Lev Praha vs Lokomotiv Yaroslavl

thevreelander

Nov 10, 2013
Was very upset Dynamo lost in the first round but watching that second goal being scored Yaroslavl lit up. I hope Loko wins it.

BTW - Loko has produced the most coverage for the KHL in the USA since Kovalchuk left for SKA.

Just a follow up to the story surrounding Lokomotiv, NBC back in February produced a documentary on them, can catch the trailer online here.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/rebuilding-history-story-lokomotiv

I know it's early but, I can't even imagine how much coverage they'd get if they won the Gagarin Cup this year. Would be one of the best sports stories of all time, worth of an ESPN 30 for 30.

Last edited:

airbus1094

Feb 27, 2013
Philly
Was very upset Dynamo lost in the first round but watching that second goal being scored Yaroslavl lit up. I hope Loko wins it.

BTW - Loko has produced the most coverage for the KHL in the USA since Kovalchuk left for SKA.

Just a follow up to the story surrounding Lokomotiv, NBC back in February produced a documentary on them, can catch the trailer online here.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/rebuilding-history-story-lokomotiv

I know it's early but, I can't even imagine how much coverage they'd get if they won the Gagarin Cup this year. Would be one of the best sports stories of all time, worth of an ESPN 30 for 30.

Looks really good, any idea of where I could watch the whole thing? If Loko wins it will be an amazing story, but unfortunately I don't think it will get much coverage in the US/Canada outside of hardcore hockey fans, especially with America's opinion of Russia going downhill . . .

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Looks really good, any idea of where I could watch the whole thing? If Loko wins it will be an amazing story, but unfortunately I don't think it will get much coverage in the US/Canada outside of hardcore hockey fans, especially with America's opinion of Russia going downhill . . .

World one sports has coverage in English with professional announcers, although I am not sure how one would get access to this. Also KHL has a version of gamecenter on their youtube channel, but it is restricting access by country, not sure which countries have access.

thevreelander

Nov 10, 2013
World one sports has coverage in English with professional announcers, although I am not sure how one would get access to this. Also KHL has a version of gamecenter on their youtube channel, but it is restricting access by country, not sure which countries have access.

We can get it through free trial in USA. Problem is games aren't on live usually, always tape delay.

Last edited by a moderator:

thevreelander

Nov 10, 2013

Through NBCs website if you're in the US. If not i'm not really sure, I may post it eventually.

airbus1094

Feb 27, 2013
Philly
Through NBCs website if you're in the US. If not i'm not really sure, I may post it eventually.

Yea, I meant the documentary, not KHL games, I know where to watch those. I couldn't find the documentary on NBC, only that preview. Hopefully it pops up somewhere and I'll watch it later. Also I'm in the US.

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
This will be a tough series.. It feels like Loko can go through this round since they already beat Dynamo and SKA, but on the other side Lev is a good team.

The only thing I'm sure of is that this will go to round 7!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad