Wabit

May 23, 2016

scrubs-tv.gif

Lets go Wild.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So, Swaney and Walker up, to add to Petan and Rossi? Not exactly going thug, are we? I'm a bit surprised we didn't bring up one of the young D, though I think ROR is injured, so they are a bit shorthanded down there.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
So, Swaney and Walker up, to add to Petan and Rossi? Not exactly going thug, are we? I'm a bit surprised we didn't bring up one of the young D, though I think ROR is injured, so they are a bit shorthanded down there.
Tanked any chance of Iowa securing a playoff birth with that many forwards up.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Tanked any chance of Iowa securing a playoff birth with that many forwards up.
Not really. Top 5 make the playoffs, not top 4. I made the same mistake. The next game is on Sat, so time to get back there, anyway.

It's a reward for a job well done down there. Keeps everyone motivated.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Not really. Top 5 make the playoffs, not top 4. I made the same mistake. The next game is on Sat, so time to get back there, anyway.

It's a reward for a job well done down there. Keeps everyone motivated.
They were saying last night on the broadcast that Iowa needs 3 points to secure a playoff spot or they will need help to get in (ie team’s losing).

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
They were saying last night on the broadcast that Iowa needs 3 points to secure a playoff spot or they will need help to get in (ie team’s losing).
I think they have two games left, and are 4 points ahead of Chicago. Not sure about the tie breaker. Maybe they have a play in If you are in 5 th place, or something?

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think they have two games left, and are 4 points ahead of Chicago. Not sure about the tie breaker. Maybe they have a play in If you are in 5 th place, or something?

I don't know if this has all the answers you're looking for, but it has a lot of info, including the format towards the bottom.

Reactions: Digitalbooya

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Addison is a forward. Faber is in. That is a sad lineup. I feel for whichever goalie gets to be behind the mess.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't know if this has all the answers you're looking for, but it has a lot of info, including the format towards the bottom.
Ok, so the #4 and #5 teams have a play in game. Iowa has two games left, and is 4 points ahead of the #6 team, Chicago, but they have 3 games left, so they could supplant either team if they win all their games, and Iowa/Rockford lose some or all of theirs.

Like I said, there is plenty of time for those guys to get back to Iowa for the weekend games, though, so there really isn’t an issue.

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
And Gus gets the start.
Nobody panic.

I think they're giving Gus the game because he IS game 1 starter. Playoffs start on the 17th or 18th. Gus last played Monday the 10th. That's 7 or 8 without playing if he doesn't play today. Getting him in today gets him ice time and only a 3-4 day rest which is more normal.

I wouldn't even doubt a planned pull after 1.5 or 2 periods

Last edited:

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Addison is a forward. Faber is in. That is a sad lineup. I feel for whichever goalie gets to be behind the mess.

You know they take the game seriously when they're resting Sam Steel.

I know he was sick but still.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Faber has me interested in this one, like that they are getting him on different pairings to expose him to more of the regulars.

Another game where the score does not matter, only that we don’t take any more injuries to the regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad