Post-Game Talk: G8: Isles @ Caps | Game 4 of 4 sans Covid Crew | 1/28/21 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
IMO this is pretty indicative of how the team currently feels about McMichael: he needs quite a bit more development.
The NBCSN crew said he was injured the other night, but I wasn't sure if that was true. I didn't hear that from anywhere else. He did sometimes look a step slow in his debut. I think they just prefer NHL experience right now with covid crew out and other injuries

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
No way they rest Chara vs Boston either, he’s gonna keep playing. Maybe after the homestand he gets a breather

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Turning into a big game for the Aisles with their poor showing last game and getting shut out the game before, plus the danger of a letdown from our side after a such a victory w/so many out
No idea which Caps team shows up tonight but good to know the Next Man Up mentality has worked so far

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Turning into a big game for the Aisles with their poor showing last game and getting shut out the game before, plus the danger of a letdown from our side after a such a victory w/so many out
No idea which Caps team shows up tonight but good to know the Next Man Up mentality has worked so far

The Caps have been a dominant regular season team for a good while now. They expect to win. The Caps are due to lose one. So we will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad