GDT: G74: Kraken @ Wild 7pm CT (ESPN+/HULU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

MarJo/JEE/Boldy
Foligno/Hartman/Zucc
Duhaime/Freddy G/Sundqvist
Shaw/Dewar/Reaves

Brodin/Dumba
Middleton/Spurgeon
Goli?/Addison

MAF?/Gus

9 games left, magic numbers to clinch a Playoff spot: 5p (CGY) and 8p (NSH).
we-may-not-0256c84fb4.jpg

Lets go Wild

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Kirill wants to play so much that he's standing in the door with a stick so guys can send him the puck...lol

Flower in net tonight. And Merrill will play, looks like they don't like Addison's game.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Kirill wants to play so much that he's standing in the door with a stick so guys can send him the puck...lol

Flower in net tonight. And Merrill will play, looks like they don't like Addison's game.

For some reason this reminds me of the youngest brother who hasn't learned how to skate yet, standing on or near the ice, desperate to be a part of it.

Reactions: Wild11MN

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I could pinpoint the moment in the last game where Addison earned his benching, he completely failed to read a forward rush out of the zone and as the last man back he lost all coverage to stand at the blue line looking clueless. They have the puck and you let a guy just skate right on past you without moving your feet as the last guy back? That’ll get you benched at any level and he was only saved by them flubbing the pass.

I am not usually harsh, especially since he is a rookie, but that one was egregious.

Reactions: Arturia Pendragon

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010

I think you're projecting the Addison situation.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I'm a sucker for buying ESPN+ done after this season. What a slap in the face to all hockey fans. If you want to subscribe to watch league wide games.... cool. But if you subscribe for the sole reason of watching a handful of your home team... you're a sucker. (I'm a sucker).

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
I'm a sucker for buying ESPN+ done after this season. What a slap in the face to all hockey fans. If you want to subscribe to watch league wide games.... cool. But if you subscribe for the sole reason of watching a handful of your home team... you're a sucker. (I'm a sucker).
VPN

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's enough to pay for Center Ice. Love it. Always have. ESPN is a network who doesn't even respect the sport. And I live in the country where the wifi still isn't high speed, so streaming services can be a b#$@!.

And that's my little rant for the evening.

Reactions: The Enemy Within

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
It's enough to pay for Center Ice. Love it. Always have. ESPN is a network who doesn't even respect the sport. And I live in the country where the wifi still isn't high speed, so streaming services can be a b#$@!.

And that's my little rant for the evening.
I used to pay for Center Ice. Sucks they removed it. I'd rather pay ESPN than Bally Sports, sadly.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
f*** how long is Kaprizov out?
I miss Haaland for Norway in football and a new important game tomorrow evening:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad