GDT: G65: Preds @ Wild | 2:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I used to buy a program every game when they were 60+ pages long too.
I have some of them left, including the 400th consecutive sellout program that I happen to be on the cover of.

The programs they still these days are a joke. More like a pamphlet.
Yep. The programs are very different now. Kinda sad.

A little bummed too about those collection pucks they handed out years ago that had the domes (bubble-like top) with the photos. They're all discolored and peeling off now.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yep. The programs are very different now. Kinda sad.

A little bummed too about those collection pucks they handed out years ago that had the domes (bubble-like top) with the photos. They're all discolored and peeling off now.
The year 5 pucks? Mine are still looking great! No peeling or anything.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The year 5 pucks? Mine are still looking great! No peeling or anything.
Well WTF!!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with them being in the basement. :help:Some of them look rough. Same with some of the jersey pins from the lodge with that same dome-style.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
i'll give rossi a pass for the rest of the season. It's awful how both coaches have been handling him. Hopefully they trade him in the summer, Minnesota seems to be the wrong place for him to reach his potential.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Well WTF!!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with them being in the basement. :help:Some of them look rough. Same with some of the jersey pins from the lodge with that same dome-style.
Mine are on display in my living room. I bought the cool display stand they made available in the lodge for them.
You have moisture issues in your basement?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
i'll give rossi a pass for the rest of the season. It's awful how both coaches have been handling him. Hopefully they trade him in the summer, Minnesota seems to be the wrong place for him to reach his potential.
Relax, eh? We already got one fanboy.

Reactions: Sweetnut

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Wild faceoff% = 53,3
We got this..
OSkY.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TaLoN and Sweetnut