GDT: G59: MIN @ TOR - 6 PM Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Wild killed themselves in OT. First Spurgeon gives the puck away then Freddy G forgets the puck along the boards.

Gus played well. I guess the team did good in regulation, it was a pretty boring game. So that's good against a team like TOR, right?

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
My take on this game (like it matters). Merrilll can be sick on somebody else’s team. Hope Billy finds Goli a playoff home too. They don’t give you a whole lot more than a guy like Mermis who’s cheap. Thought Addison was ok too.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I thought both teams were mediocre, but maybe I'm a homer
They were, which is why the Leafs look bad. Their roster is much better, we played in their home building, we're missing Brodin, and played last night in Columbus. I expected a beat down.

I give it one star....zero family fun. ;)

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
They were, which is why the Leafs look bad. Their roster is much better, we played in their home building, we're missing Brodin, and played last night in Columbus. I expected a beat down.

I give it one star....zero family fun. ;)
Cmon man. We got a point while playing against our former 1c. Surely that's at least a 2 star game

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
If Boldy doesn't get a goal or non-power play point by next Tuesday, it will have been one month since he's either scored a goal or recorded a non-power play point. That is abysmal.

It's not a new occurrence. He's now 13p (7ppp), -12 since the x-mas break (26 games). 5v5 Boldy (3p) has 1p more than Greenway (2p) during that timespan.
Yep, he's been a disappointment.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
If Boldy doesn't get a goal or non-power play point by next Tuesday, it will have been one month since he's either scored a goal or recorded a non-power play point. That is abysmal.

year 2 sohopmore blues.

He's still 21! or are you veruca salt...I want it now I want it always.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Again, the dissenting voice here. I thought we played a smart game. Tight and defensive, against a team you don’t want to open it up against. We had good chances on the PP, and we’re unlucky not to score.

Well done. While the lack of offensive punch will hurt us down the road, it is partially covered for by the improvement of our special teams, which is big.

Oh, and while Mermis did ok, he blew the coverage on the goal. Puck watching, lost contact with his man. That can’t happen.

Man, Foligno is a non entity right now.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Again, the dissenting voice here. I thought we played a smart game. Tight and defensive, against a team you don’t want to open it up against. We had good chances on the PP, and we’re unlucky not to score.

Well done. While the lack of offensive punch will hurt us, it is partially covered for by the improvement of our special teams which is big.

Oh, and while Mermis did ok, he blew the coverage on the goal. Puck watching, lost contact with his man. That can’t happen.
It was a good road game.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Put Kaprizov with Gaudreau and Foligno, and see how he does. Better, for sure, but he sure wouldn’t look as good.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Fiala had a measly good 3 months, and everyone thinks he's God's gift to hockey. Boldy had one bad month, and suddenly he sucks.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Reactions: JBurd1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad