GDT: G58: Wild @ Kraken - 9:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I assume same lines with Fleury in net.
Was thinking he'll put Rossi back on the 2nd line, but Hartman played well last night.

Kraken one point behind the Wild with a game in hand, so both fighting for a wild card spot.
Very important game boys, don't lose tonight!

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Big stretch here with games against Preds, Blues & Kraken. 5 or 6 points and we are in command of the 8 seed IMO

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Big stretch here with games against Preds, Blues & Kraken. 5 or 6 points and we are in command of the 8 seed IMO
I mean I’ll enjoy watching playoff games like usual but this team would get absolutely wrecked by the top teams. It’s not gonna be anything but another piece on the generational ineptitude regarding post season showing for this team.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Almost game time. Let’s get some chatter going
No.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Digitalbooya

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Let’s get this bread. I hope Guerin is keeping an eye out for 2nd line wingers with term at the TDL.

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Hartman and Rossi suffer production-wise on 3 or 4th line. The question is are we looking to develop Rossi or win at all costs to squeak into post season. Management are choosing the latter.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Hartman and Rossi suffer production-wise on 3 or 4th line. The question is are we looking to develop Rossi or win at all costs to squeak into post season. Management are choosing the latter.
As they should. The West is wide open this year and our high-end guys have proven to be tank-proof already. Rossi is developing just fine as is. I’d rather see him with better linemates but they aren’t going to prioritize that over winning.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
As they should. The West is wide open this year and our high-end guys have proven to be tank-proof already. Rossi is developing just fine as is. I’d rather see him with better linemates but they aren’t going to prioritize that over winning.
What part of the west is “wide open”?

The Avs , Stars , Knights and Jets look like legit contenders. The Wild would be literal 4 game fodder for any of those teams

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
There's an off chance that putting your statistical best 5v5 producer with better linemates might have a positive impact on the whole winning thing.

Reactions: NHL1674

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
There's an off chance that putting your statistical best 5v5 producer with better linemates might have a positive impact on the whole winning thing.
Yah but what about jump starting Luccini and Leteiri? 😂 it’s so stupid only Guerin and Hynes could attempt to justify it.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Yep, no line changes except Fleury.
Shaw is an interesting kid, how long is he gonna ride the bench?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Unfortunately for us our coaching staff appears to disagree. 🤷‍♂️

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Rossi was on the ice with under 2 minutes left last game and made a game saving block on an open net. He is out there in key situations and coming through, that is a confidence builder and not the coach burying him. It does not matter who he is playing with if he is helping the team win. He has been playing ok lately, but nothing really spectacular, and we do have some guys that are playing spectacularly, so they are getting the lions share of the minutes.

The Shaw wait will be interesting, on the one hand, more conditioning can only help, but we have about 4 guys that he could pretty easily outperform lately. Sure wish Freddy would show up sometime this season, his laser off the post last game was nearly a confidence boost, but thats a summation of his season so far, nearly there, but nothing.

Going to have to work for this win, but Seattle does not have a talent answer for our top line, could be another good night for the Boldy line.

Reactions: Sweetnut

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I mean I’ll enjoy watching playoff games like usual but this team would get absolutely wrecked by the top teams. It’s not gonna be anything but another piece on the generational ineptitude regarding post season showing for this team.
Well....of course we'll get pummeled. Besides, only stupid teams move on to the 2nd round. :surrender

Let’s get this bread. I hope Guerin is keeping an eye out for 2nd line wingers with term at the TDL.
Well he kinda signed one of his second line wingers before the season even started, so....

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Rossi or Hartman on the 2nd line is the question. As far as Rossi playing with Luchinni and Vinnie Bag O Donuts says more about Duhaime and Gaudreau than anything. Guys who have been here a long time and should be able to handle more than the 4th line and actually produce is the problem.
Can’t/wont move #90 down cuz he plays way too soft, 36 isn’t really that big to be a thumper either, so Rossi is screwed unless they move Hartman down a line, or make some trades to get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad