GDT: G55: Canucks @ Wild - 1:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
He was needed on that line to stop the bleeding. Good coaching by Hynes
Well you can't stop the bleeding if u are hardly on the ice. Rossi only had 11 min TOI, thats the third least on the team. For me thats a textbook demotion.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Well you can't stop the bleeding if u are hardly on the ice. Rossi only had 11 min TOI, thats the third least on the team. For me thats a textbook demotion.
How can you complain about that when the Wild won such a game?

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Well i still can't believe it. Can't renember a third period like that and i watch hockey for 20 years now.

But I'm from Austria thats why I cheer for Rossi and I didn't see anything demote-worthy in his game lately.
Rossi's doing fine, scored a goal too. But there was a lot of PP minutes, and Hynes plays the top unit as much as he can. Rossi's on the 2nd unit, this explains his minutes.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
No points for Faber?

1708382621603.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Shit….i thought it was a 7pm start…..
Rookie mistake..always double check. Like, "Do I have enough coke to last a full game plus extra time" "Do I have enough Morgan" "Does the fridge work so I don't run out of ice"
"When is the game even starting"

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Rookie mistake..always double check. Like, "Do I have enough coke to last a full game plus extra time" "Do I have enough Morgan" "Does the fridge work so I don't run out of ice"
"When is the game even starting"
I technically did check….pulled up the Bally schedule on Directv. It shows pregame at 6:30 and game at 7:00 like always. I just didn’t check earlier. But it’s recorded so all good.
Maybe I should watch at 7 and just comment like normal….you'd get a lot of Borks and drinks later in the evening…

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I technically did check….pulled up the Bally schedule on Directv. It shows pregame at 6:30 and game at 7:00 like always. I just didn’t check earlier. But it’s recorded so all good.
Maybe I should watch at 7 and just comment like normal….you'd get a lot of Borks and drinks later in the evening…
Great idea! But all my booze is already gone after that first 2 periods..You'll know why when you see it. You better have MANY borks at the ready.

Reactions: Roman Maroni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino