No movies for Maroon, just tv, and his co star was a bear
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I know we beat them last time, but the Preds usually have our number.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Good thing I keep things well stocked. Filled my drink before the game, and was almost completely out of Morgan. Then I panicked because I figured Walz would be doing the game.
I looked in the cupboard and sure enough in back was another half gallon of Morgan. I thought to myself, Whew that was close.
Then another terrible thought crept in….im probly gonna need all of this tonight…..

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Good thing I keep things well stocked. Filled my drink before the game, and was almost completely out of Morgan. Then I panicked because I figured Walz would be doing the game.
I looked in the cupboard and sure enough in back was another half gallon of Morgan. I thought to myself, Whew that was close.
Then another terrible thought crept in….im probly gonna need all of this tonight…..
Yes you do.
I think you're better off making all the drinks at once and just put them in the fridge. That way you don't lose any time the next time he rambles on and does the "Identity" while bringing the hammer and Bogo gets a stupid penalty on a Zuke turnover

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Wonder who the gal behind Hynes was flipping off during the goal review? She was facing Hynes, but assuming the ref was over there….

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Yes you do.
I think you're better off making all the drinks at once and just put them in the fridge. That way you don't lose any time the next time he rambles on and does the "Identity" while bringing the hammer and Bogo gets a stupid penalty on a Zuke turnover
Circumstances have just changed. Now it’s Walz, it used to be Greenlay and Suters Kwik Trip commercials. Now I just make doubles or triples and fill between periods.

• Haha

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Am I the only one that, purely on instinct, has to audibly repeat "all aboard the Gus bus" every time I see that damn commercial?

• Haha

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
with all these stupid penalty’s, the Wild could make a killing if they marketed the old baseball helmet with the drink holders and hose……

• Haha

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Am I the only one that, purely on instinct, has to audibly repeat "all aboard the Gus bus" every time I see that damn commercial?
That’s the best part! Hope the bus was an auto shift. Gotta be the shits to push in the clutch with skates and pads on…

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Mitchell Chaffee scored his first NHL goal with TBL. Good for him. Liked him, and thought he would be a better version of Duhaime, but he started to get injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad