Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
wyatt-earp.jpeg

Wyatt a bit older and the likeness gets closer. Pics of him older than this though and Wyatt's stache just gets too much in the way to tell anymore... :laugh:

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Black Hills are nice if you haven’t been there. Unless you are a biker stay away during Sturgis though

And he was awesome for the bit role he had!
It’s like I’m playing cards with my kids…..

I used to ride and went to Sturgis for 10-12 years straight. Sold the bike a couple years ago. Don’t miss it nearly like I thought I would

Reactions: Sweetnut

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Sturgis is only like 9 miles from Deadwood. Sturgis is at the bottom of the hill. Deadwood is up the hill nine miles. Beautiful country.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
These last few games Gus is looking much better. I’m sure Brodin being back and Merrill being sat helps too

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Ekker have a little brother that's like just as good or better than him the Wild can draft? We need a 2nd one.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Ekker have a little brother that's like just as good or better than him the Wild can draft? We need a 2nd one.
He's got a little brother, Olle Eriksson-Ek, and he is a goalie.
Drafted by the ducks, played 1 NHL game

Reactions: Minnesota

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
In lieu of the C, let's face it stripping it from an injured (and underappreciated) spurg would be a pr nightmare, Billy should just give him some of the cap space freed up from spurgs ltir

He's worth so much more than what he's paid

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
In lieu of the C, let's face it stripping it from an injured (and underappreciated) spurg would be a pr nightmare, Billy should just give him some of the cap space freed up from spurgs ltir

He's worth so much more than what he's paid
He's always gonna be the Unofficial Captain, unless they move Spurg at some point. But then Guerin would probably demand they give the C to Foligno.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
He's always gonna be the Unofficial Captain, unless they move Spurg at some point.
Of course we don’t go into the locker room, but Ek seems so laid back, like whatever, it’s cool. Like he has no ego and doesn’t need stuff like that to motivate himself. He just rolls with everything and it’s good. So even keel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad