GDT: G43: Islanders @ Wild - 5PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
According to twitter there are many scouts in the building, among them Vancouver, reported to be very interested in Eriksson Ek. What's Guerin cooking now?

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
Ryan Carter drives me so f'in crazy. His tone is always so dragging...doesn't talk like that on his podcast.

anyone notice how he starts every statement with "Well" & "Yeah"?
Poor Anthony has to deal with Carts and Wes. Miss Greenlay a lot. These broadcasts are such pain to my ears. Go away forever carts, please.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Ryan Carter drives me so f'in crazy. His tone is always so dragging...doesn't talk like that on his podcast.

Poor Anthony has to deal with Carts and Wes. Miss Greenlay a lot. These broadcasts are such pain to my ears. Go away forever carts, please.
Wait, you actually miss Greenlay?

Reactions: Sota Popinski

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia

Interesting. Carter is the only one I like/have liked with LaPanta. Greenlay was like Dumb and Dumber, imo. Walz...man, him on TV has ruined my affection for him as a player.

PariseNation

I hope so
Apr 15, 2014
Twin Cities
I didn't love Greenlay at the time but sure do miss him now. love the dumb and dumber comparison! lol. He said some dumb funny stuff.

Its honestly the same thing with Twins Broadcasts (they use Morneau for color) aka Bore-nuea/Snorneau. Plouff is so much better imo.

Sry didn't mean to get too off topic with this discussion. But i promise you this - play a drinking game where Carter starts his statement with Well/Yeah.
You will be HAMMERED in about 15 minutes

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I didn't love Greenlay at the time but sure do miss him now. love the dumb and dumber comparison! lol. He said some dumb funny stuff.

Its honestly the same thing with Twins Broadcasts (they use Morneau for color) aka Bore-nuea/Snorneau. Plouff is so much better imo.

Sry didn't mean to get too off topic with this discussion. But i promise you this - play a drinking game where Carter starts his statement with Well/Yeah.
You will be HAMMERED in about 15 minutes
I started calling Walz “Flatulence” for excessive wind.
Just got to thinking “Filibuster” might be even better, Takes 5 minutes to explain what could be done in 25 seconds.I don’t know who Walz is trying to impress with his wisdom, but it sure ain’t me. Too bad because he does see some good things.

Greenway was ok, but he never came off as a blowhard. More like a guy who doesn’t take himself seriously, which is good too.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I started calling Walz “Flatulence” for excessive wind.
Just got to thinking “Filibuster” might be even better, Takes 5 minutes to explain what could be done in 25 seconds.I don’t know who Walz is trying to impress with his wisdom, but it sure ain’t me. Too bad because he does see some good things.

Greenway was ok, but he never came off as a blowhard. More like a guy who doesn’t take himself seriously, which is good too.
Remember that time I got into a Twitter fight with him while he was live on the air? That was very amusing.

Greenlay that is

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Wild need these 2…..that Monty fella, best color man in the league! Harry Doyle even said so!

In this one, it appears Zuc made a turnover……
551BA187-6001-4EBB-A9BF-B7093D98154A.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So how's everybody been recently? I haven’t been as active as I’d like to the last couple of years. Gone through some big changes. Wish I was getting back in to hockey when we were having a good year but well it is what it is.

Reactions: fgobuzz

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
So how's everybody been recently? I haven’t been as active as I’d like to the last couple of years. Gone through some big changes. Wish I was getting back in to hockey when we were having a good year but well it is what it is.
Good to see ya. I just started getting more active the last year or so. Was lurking for a long time.

Remember that time I got into a Twitter fight with him while he was live on the air? That was very amusing.

Greenlay that is
That’s funny

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Good to see ya. I just started getting more active the last year or so. Was lurking for a long time.

That’s funny

I think I probably lurked here for a few months before I started posting. I was active on the old wild forums when every team in the NHL had their own website under nhl.com. That forum was an unmoderated mess.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Nice give and go, Mojo and Hartman. Mojo tip in front but no cigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad