Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Atta boy MerMake…..drew a penalty, ya can’t score, so do a thing I guess

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Gaudreau for another 5 years is depressing. Guy has been a nonfactor at best all year

Reactions: Sweetnut

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
2nd forced turnover by Hunt. He also pinched in and kept it in offensive zone a couple of shifts ago.
Im liking what I see from him as well. Time to get ROR & Beckman up here too. Trade someone if we have to. Let’s see if these kids can handle the NHL. Nothing to lose at this point

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Brodin needs to get back soon. Faber has done a great job at trying to fill the void, but he's a rookie. I worry that playing those big minutes is starting to wear on him a bit. He's obviously gonna make mistakes. He just looks a little tired.

Reactions: MNRube

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Brodin needs to get back soon. Faber has done a great job at trying to fill the void, but he's a rookie. I worry that playing those big minutes is starting to wear on him a bit. He's obviously gonna make mistakes. He just looks a little tired.
I think he looks fine, that mistake was precipitated by a bounce he clearly didn't expect off the boards. It will happen to everyone eventually.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I think he looks fine, that mistake was precipitated by a bounce he clearly didn't expect off the boards. It will happen to everyone eventually.
Agreed on that play. Bad bounce and an even worse gamble by MAF.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
4 shots on goal and through 1 1/3rd and trail 1-0.

Stars with a flurry of activity as I type….

Shot counter guy must be taking a nap…

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Dallas is beginning to wake up and we haven’t scored yet. Not good.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Gaudreau for another 5 years is depressing. Guy has been a nonfactor at best all year
Can’t even get to a shootout to use him. Last time they had one, they didn’t use him there either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad