GDT: G38: Wild @ Blue Jackets - 6PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Beautiful interception by Faber. He reads the play extremely well.

How's the weather in Minnesota? It's -20C (-4 fahrenheit) in southern Finland.
Here in South Dakota it’s 17 degrees Fahrenheit, or -8 degrees Celsius . I am located about 5 hours or so almost straight west of Minneapolis.

Was in Maui (Hawaii) last week…low 70s Fahrenheit even overnight. Nice….

Reactions: Jugitsu

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Intermission…just watch Walz breathing pattern before he talks. If he takes a big breath, you know he’s gonna drop the hammer. Get ready to drink! And have a spare lined up on deck.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
How about all of it, ASAP?
You know the drill.
Jack, Morgan, Jack, Morgan, beer beer beer
Jack, Morgan, Jack, Morgan, beer beer beer and so on.

Tonight's rules:
1. Zuke turnover.
2. Boldy shot high and wide.
3. Dumb penalty.
4. Walz talking until out of breath.
5. The Identity Word. This requires full attention during intermissions, as Audra Martin is a known offender on the matter.

Can't remember what I forgot, somebody help me out here!
#6 If a political add comes on, you chug your whole glass.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
My hockey ultimate team Matt Boldy card gets a +1 to his overall every time Boldy scores in real life. Now up to an 82 with the goal tonight. Keep scoring Bolds!

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
Here in South Dakota it’s 17 degrees Fahrenheit, or -8 degrees Celsius . I am located about 5 hours or so almost straight west of Minneapolis.

Was in Maui (Hawaii) last week…low 70s Fahrenheit even overnight. Nice….
Wasn't there a big fire in hawaii a few weeks ago? It's been on the news in austria, landscape and some towns looked pretty bad. Have they already rebuild everything? If yes, you americans are fast.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Wasn't there a big fire in hawaii a few weeks ago? It's been on the news in austria, landscape and some towns looked pretty bad. Have they already rebuild everything? If yes, you americans are fast.
Town of Lahaina on Island of Maui had the fire in August. 100 or so lost their lives, 6000 or so homeless. We actually stayed about 4 miles from it. Hardly any of it has been cleaned up. Reason is Hazmat teams have been going through picking up any chemicals (think house cleaners etc) before they start on rubble. Maui has no landfills etc to dispose of anything. So it all has to be hauled to the U.S. mainland. Then the rubble come next. They figure 700,000 tons of rubble to be hauled to the US before cleanup complete.

Reactions: Minnesota
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad