GDT: G32: Bruins @ Wild - 6PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Trying to keep an open mind, but Mermis just continuously finds himself on my naughty list when he is on the ice. Running into teammates and bleeding scoring chances and defensive zone time. He looks like a reverse Burns that should be converted to Winger.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Trying to keep an open mind, but Mermis just continuously finds himself on my naughty list when he is on the ice. Running into teammates and bleeding scoring chances and defensive zone time. He looks like a reverse Burns that should be converted to Winger.
Also, why isn't Hunt playing?? I don't recall many screwups from him...

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Vinni bag o donuts with 2 of the 5 shots. At least he’s looking for a rebound out front for somebody to clean up

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I, for one, prefer periods where leterri has more TOI than Rossi

I guess I'd like to think it's the PK, but still, Rossi has 3:49 and Maroon has 6:02, Johansson has 4:33, even Lucchini has 3:04. New coach hates Rossi for some reason.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I guess I'd like to think it's the PK, but still, Rossi has 3:49 and Maroon has 6:02, Johansson has 4:33, even Lucchini has 3:04. New coach hates Rossi for some reason.
Maroon with 6:02 and Rossi with 3:49....you bet your arse Hynes dislikes Rossi.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
i thought the hate of hynes towards rossi is over, especially after the last game.....

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
i thought the hate of hynes towards rossi is over, especially after the last game.....

I'll give him til the end of the game to get the ice time right, but this is what we heard about him when he was hired, and he is a Guerin hire after all, so I'm not really holding my breath long term.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'll give him til the end of the game to get the ice time right, but this is what we heard about him when he was hired, and he is a Guerin hire after all, so I'm not really holding my breath long term.
I would advise against long term breath holding

Reactions: Digitalbooya
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad