GDT: G3: Wild @ Habs 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I'd love to see Rossi get a point. I want him rewarded for his good play and momentum to keep building. That being said, his offensive impact looks close to as good as any Wild young player outside of Kaprizov/Fiala that I've seen in the last few years... it's pretty close to a Boldy level.

Reactions: Blue Ox and AKL

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'd love to see Rossi get a point. I want him rewarded for his good play and momentum to keep building. That being said, his offensive impact looks close to as good as any Wild young player outside of Kaprizov/Fiala that I've seen in the last few years... it's pretty close to a Boldy level.

Didn't wanna say it but I agree. Would like to see him with some more offensively inclined linemates. I said it earlier but I really think he'd have about 4 points through these first 2.67 games if Foligno was replaced with a top six player.

Reactions: Blue Ox

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Agreed. Late in this game if we are still up by 3 or more goal id like to see Rossi get a shift or 2 centering Kap and Zucc.

Reactions: Wild11MN

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I don’t think you all understand. If you break up that Rossi Freddy Foligno line how will they build any chemistry. Gotta keep them together , forever ….or at least 2-3 years and then go back to it repeatedly like a safety blanket

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Faber sniffing whatever that was looked like he had just tasted alcohol for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Didn't wanna say it but I agree. Would like to see him with some more offensively inclined linemates. I said it earlier but I really think he'd have about 4 points through these first 2.67 games if Foligno was replaced with a top six player.
I think it's more about watching the process of how he's retrieving pucks, getting shots at the net, and creating chances in medium to higher-danger areas for others. He's not quite driving play through the neutral zone like a Fiala or a Kaprizov, but in my opinion that hasn't really been Boldy's game although he's doing a little bit of it (I think some of it is a high-end speed thing)

Super dirty play. If that Habs guy isn't penalized that's sad.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Wow, who could have seen this coming, loser team with loser players starts freaking out when they're losing in the third

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
How do you give Ek a penalty on that, hit the showers

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hartman is a real leader on this team, trying to get Rossi a point

AKL