GDT: G27: Flames @ Wild (10:00 AM Tokyo Time | 7pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
No Spurgeon and no Brodin......hmmm.....

Usually when our opponents play a young, inexperienced Goalie, he plays lights out for them. Let's hope our young D can do the same.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Feels like the team is imploding from the front office and down. The Hockey Gods are begging this team to tank.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Feels like the team is imploding from the front office and down. The Hockey Gods are begging this team to tank.

Guerin spits in the face of the hockey gods, Hanifin won't be leaving St. Paul tonight

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
"Spurgeon is day to day; Wild coach John Hynes said the injury is not related to an in-game situation"

What could it be? Did he fell over while walking the dogs? Cut his hand when cooking dinner? Hurt his back getting out of bed?
I once got a lumbago while making my bed. Had a fun week at work...

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
"Spurgeon is day to day; Wild coach John Hynes said the injury is not related to an in-game situation"

What could it be? Did he fell over while walking the dogs? Cut his hand when cooking dinner? Hurt his back getting out of bed?

I took it to mean that there's not one play in a game they can point to and say "this is when it happened, this is exactly what happened", it's more just a build up and he needs a small break

Reactions: Sweetnut

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN

There was a reliever for the Mariners who injured himself tripping over his suitcase in the hallway. Then there was the infamous Victor Rask injury while playing for the Canes.

• Haha

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN

Could be the illness going around that Rossi had, it’s that time of the year in general.

Actually never mind, they would have just said illness in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad