GDT: G26: Wild @ Kraken (03:00 AM Vienna Time | 8pm CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't know what to think about this one. Krakheads have been pretty bad this year, but so have we. The team is probably pretty tired and miserable. Any illusions about competing this year were put to bed after the past two losses. First line looked like crap, Maroon and MarJo were poor, as were the bottom pairing D. On top of that, Walz ...

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Morning skate, new lines...in Goose we trust :D

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Dewar-Hartman

Goligoski-Spurgeon
Middleton-Faber
Mermis-Merrill

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
man that is one ugly roster and poor Rossi
Those D pairs are probably the worst we've seen.

I get the top 6 changes.
Rossi should stay with Zucc, and hopefully they'll get Johansson going.

Kap and Zucc broken up.
Been there before, didn't help much...
Kaprizov needs to sort out his own crap, no matter who his linemates are.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'd like to see Boldy and Rossi together at some point, but it's hard to break up JEE and Boldy after last game when they looked so good together.
Johansson is not looking good this year, even though he looks to be healthy and moving well. I guess that period when he meshed with Boldy so well last year was a mirage.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I'd like to see Boldy and Rossi together at some point, but it's hard to break up JEE and Boldy after last game when they looked so good together.
Johansson is not looking good this year, even though he looks to be healthy and moving well. I guess that period when he meshed with Boldy so well last year was a mirage.
He was playing for a contract. Got it, got conformable again. Went back to who he was when he was here the first time around.

A motivated Mojo is far better than a comfortable one.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
He was playing for a contract. Got it, got conformable again. Went back to who he was when he was here the first time around.

A motivated Mojo is far better than a comfortable one.
Seems like a guy that needs to be on 1 year contracts the rest of his career. This disappearing act is bullshit

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
How Johansson is still in the top 6 is beyond me

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
I'd love to see a line of Kap - Rossi - Boldy but what do I know? Ek is producing regardless of his linemates this season. The others need to find their way onto the scoreboard.

If Rossi gets less than 14 min TOI tonight just because the so called vets don't show up I'm gonna post the offical "fire Hynes" thread.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Bogosian will play. Guess who's out? Nope...not Merrill. Mermis will sit.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I think the most difficult thing the Wild have had to do this season (can’t rmemember all the garbage Walz was talking about) is figuring out a way to keep Ryan Carter in the booth for the whole season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad