GDT: G22: Blackhawks @ Wild - 1PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I don't think Hynes expected this, 3 first games - 3 wins. A totally different team, it must feel like a punch in the face for Evason, not to mention Woods.

Now let's see what our new team is made of on this Canada trip.
I feel like these past 3 games are exactly what was going to happen after coach firing (especially against 2 terrible teams). That said, watching a team win is fun. Your boy is on fire

Reactions: Webster and MK9

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
any word on Jared Spurgeon' s injury? I see Dakota Mermis is called up today....
Spurgeon is fine, he was back on the bench and played after the hit. Lettieri was sent down, they can only afford one extra. Mermis called up in case Bogosian can't go, who's a little banged up.

That punk Donato needs to be taken care of next time, he constantly went after Spurgeon.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
That punk Donato needs to be taken care of next time, he constantly went after Spurgeon.
Don’t worry, we have gritty players like Foligno Maroon Duhaime Hartman JEE who are willing to drop the gloves and protect their teammates.

… Huh, weird. Those gritty players didn’t do shit.

Reactions: Sweetnut

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I thought Dewar would be the guy to take care of Donato, who is not a physical guy. He is bigger than Dewar, but I'd put my money on him to take care of donato. Agree that Donato's quasi knee at the blue line and cross check into the post of our Captain needed to be addressed, but having Foligno, or even duhaime do that would be overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad