GDT: G16: Buffaloes vs Tom Wilson - 7pm EST

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I just don’t think DK has been settled ever with this team struggling to create a new identity. I feel like DK inserted behind a great lineup could backstop another Cup still.
I think when a fanbase tells you they won the cup in spite of somebody, it might be accurate. That's cutting through the rose tint and just telling it like it is.

Reactions: tycoonheart

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I think when a fanbase tells you they won the cup in spite of somebody, it might be accurate. That's cutting through the rose tint and just telling it like it is.
Fan bases also immediately turn on those who leave….I mean if they won despite him, so be it, I just don’t remember it that way.

Reactions: Calicaps

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Almost said that DK strikes back against HFB goalie experts. But they scored one unfortunately.
Yeah I thought he made some good saves during that 5-3 and was about to post how bad the Sabres are then they scored lol

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
i'm behind...but
Don't understand why Carson can no longer setup AO in the right spot for the one timers.
when was he able to do this? he's has always been >75% into OV's skates. proof? read my comment history

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
PP1 needs to move into 5 Fwd setup

McMichael - Strome - Protas
OV - Mantha

Protas posts up in front of the goalie. Where do i collect my paycheck?

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I’m begging for anything new on the PP.

Carbs should try his set up with the leafs last year. Put guys on their strong side if you can’t set up a one timer anymore. Move Strome/McMichael/Mantha to the left side wall, Ovechkin to the right side wall and let them catch and shoot or work the puck low. It can at the very least allow for more decisiveness even if you are abandoning the one timer

Instead we are just relying on Carlson to set up an Ovi one timer. Which isn’t working. Ovi has been too picky. Carlson can’t dish it like that lately. So get rid of it

Reactions: um

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad