GDT: G15 | Columbus @ Washington | 11/18/23 | 7:30p ET | MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Can’t get over refs missing the GI, missing the trip which took down Carlson, calling TVR when at bare minimum there should have been coincidental embellishment. Really really lopsided reffing.

Malenstyn is a hell of a player. Always goes full speed, blocks a ton of shots, throws heavy hits, just a pleasure to watch

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1700364079238.gif

Tough call between Lapierre, Milano, and Protas, but my game puck tonight goes to Hendrix Lapierre since had just a few more xGs.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I thought Edmundson was ok. Being it his first game in it was good. Expect this to get better with a few games under his belt. He plays much slower than other Dee.

Gonna be hard to sit Protas or Lapierre after tonight. And I believe Protas was odd man out before Kuzy was ruled out.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
2 points. gg.

3rd line with a monster game.

defenders are much better overall than they were in the beginning of the season

will see if this team can sustain Kuzy and Kuemper being back

Reactions: Alexander the Gr8

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
2 points. gg.

3rd line with a monster game.

defenders are much better overall than they were in the beginning of the season

will see if this team can sustain Kuzy and Kuemper being back
Chucky Sideburns sure is making it hard for Kuemper to get his regular workload! You can't be benching a hot goalie.

View attachment 770246

Tough call between Lapierre, Milano, and Protas, but my game puck tonight goes to Hendrix Lapierre since had just a few more xGs.
You give it to Jimmy Hendrix! When a young player like him is a healthy scratch for many games and has a goal n 2 assists tonight, then enough said!

Reactions: PlushMinus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad