GDT: G11 - Meow meows vs Ovi Goals - 7:38pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
Oshie zero goals since last mid-March. Kuzy with two goals this season, and yes only two goals for the great 8. Fixing this offense will take a real jolt of new talent if 895 is to come to fruition.
It will be interesting. I was told they weren't going to trade Oshie, etc. and crew because Ovi needs to get to 895. It has become apparent those guys aren't going to help Ovi get to that number at this point. Time to start moving some of that core out.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
OK, this post didn't age well...
Yeah, but it was true. We continue to play better as the season goes on. Obviously we have room to improve, but it seems to be heading in the right direction. The roster is what it is, but Carberry does seem to be making the most of it.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Marcy Darcy has been on the struggle bus except for one game this season... We can play great and generate lots of chances but none of it matters cause we lack finishers on this team. Bad goaltending and an inability to finish is no doubt the worst combination you can have.
Right up there with the extreme values on the crazy hot scale

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
It will be interesting. I was told they weren't going to trade Oshie, etc. and crew because Ovi needs to get to 895. It has become apparent those guys aren't going to help Ovi get to that number at this point. Time to start moving some of that core out.
But none of these guys have any trade value??

Oshie
Kuzy - tried and failed to move him already
Mantha - still trying and failing to move him.

Kuemper to Edmonton?? Really? Holland is an idiot but I don't think he's enough of an idiot to trade for Kuemper, who is playing like ass.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad