G Boston Bilous - Delta Hockey Academy, BC Bantam (2019 Draft)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Denver University has already committed to this kid starting in 2019-20 season. He is in his 2nd year of bantam in playing on a prep team in BC in Delta. His WHL draft hasn't even happened yet and is only in grade 9. A very impressive big goalie that plays the puck already unbelievably.

I am not a huge fan of speaking about players on here that are this young, but the fact that Denver has committed to him already, I figured I may as well give him his thread on here.

http://www.themackreport.com/news/hockey-01-goalie-boston-bilous-commits-to-denver/

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Even if he doesn't make it he has that name to fall back on. Gotta love west coast parents

AngelicAssassin*

Pretty much has to get drafted by Boston doesn't he?

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I dislike the fact that once you commit you can't visit another other schools and that they can still revoke your scholarship.

A lot of pressure to put on a 14 year old kid

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
Seems like he's destined to play for the Habs.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
My cousin plays in that league and was I was able to see a bit of a few teams in December.

I didn't notice Bilous, but I wasn't looking for him either. I did think the hockey was pretty awesome for their age, that's for sure.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
My cousin plays in that league and was I was able to see a bit of a few teams in December.

I didn't notice Bilous, but I wasn't looking for him either. I did think the hockey was pretty awesome for their age, that's for sure.

Its basically the elite of the elite (of course with some money). Not a big fan of making hockey a pay to play type of sport but oh well.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Its basically the elite of the elite (of course with some money). Not a big fan of making hockey a pay to play type of sport but oh well.

No, although to be fair, it doesn't seem like that's what this is. I can't say for sure, but I would wager that the majority of WHL draftees don't come out of this league?

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
No, although to be fair, it doesn't seem like that's what this is. I can't say for sure, but I would wager that the majority of WHL draftees don't come out of this league?

Its a brand new league (only been around for 3 years) This is the first year the CSSHL is starting to get a lot of tracking. OHA AND POE play out of that league now so a lot of the kids who are going to be drafted into the WHL this year play in that league and the ones who don't play for NSWC and BWC, both paid elite teams.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Decided to change his mind and has just signed with Edmonton Oil Kings of WHL.

Hes such a good goalie... so damn entertaining to watch cause his puck handling skills are unbelievable. Have never seen a goalie play the puck like he does

He would have been a very high WHL pick, but it was known at the time he was 100% going to NCAA... Oil Kings took a chance in 4th round and it paid off BIG TIME

http://whl.ca/article/oil-kings-sign-goaltender-bilous

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad