GDT: G:82 Wild vs SEA 6pm CT (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Legitimate question:

Read the Atletic article talking about Freddy. Says he’s been hurt ever since the 2nd game when Reaves leveled him. If that’s the case, the team has/had to know he’s been hurt and that he’s never healed up. How come they keep running him out there? They even shut Foligno down, but not Freddy.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Goligoski only dude with 0 goals this season.
What do you say Roman, do you think he's gonna score today?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Legitimate question:

Read the Atletic article talking about Freddy. Says he’s been hurt ever since the 2nd game when Reaves leveled him. If that’s the case, the team has/had to know he’s been hurt and that he’s never healed up. How come they keep running him out there? They even shut Foligno down, but not Freddy.
Right? I know he saw Kap playing through it and probably thought he could be fine too, but he is not Kap, and all he did all season was develop terrible habits while playing worthless hockey.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
It’s tempting to say yes, but I’d pick Freddy the Injured (think Hagar the Horrible) before Goli

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Legitimate question:

Can't do that. Freddy's gotta play, always. He is the identity of this team.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Legitimate question:

Foligno played injured most of the season, too.

Reactions: Roman Maroni

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
MarJo waits until the last game of the year to remember how to play hockey.

Boldy goes beast mode there, love that dude.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Late to the party, but getting it started right. Half yard!! Haha!
IMG_1315.jpeg

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I think the cool kids call it bespoke 😂? Love the collection!

I can’t hear audio ( a blessing ), so you guys will have to tell me when to take a drink if anything stupid is said.

Merrill and Goli’s play will speak for itself 😂
I made sure to look up bespoke to make sure we were on same page. After all I was a kid back in the previous century!

I should get points for the sarcasm used at my own expense…..

• Love
Reactions: Arturia Pendragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad