Pre-Game Talk: Future Seattle/Quebec Franchise at Hawks- Thursday 7:00 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

Sorry for the chaos in the Coyotes' version of our pre-game talk thread, guys. :(

Really!? You are the one that made and posted the jersey above. You are just contributing to it so no ass kissing will get you off that. Classless.....but expected.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Not everyone is at fault of course, I apologize for generalizing and lumping you in with those who were at fault. ;)

Of course, I'm the one who went on to the NHL website to make that "Torres 81" jersey.

I didn't particularly enjoy the suspension length the NHL gave him but it was a definite headshot. Probably best if I don't really talk about it here though, heh.

member 151739

Tricia is trolling with that Torres jersey. :shakehead And my GDT is ready to be posted, but this thread is too much fun.

ChiTownCode

Natural Perm
Aug 13, 2013
Chicago
Of course, I'm the one who went on to the NHL website to make that "Torres 81" jersey.

I didn't particularly enjoy the suspension length the NHL gave him but it was a definite headshot. Probably best if I don't really talk about it here though, heh.

Oh the Irony, well what's done is done and I'm far too tired to care anymore but Torres in a Hawks jersey is just err disgusting.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Popped over to the Coyotes GDT to wish'em luck (complete lie) since everyone is getting along now but one Yotes fan is keeping it classy with gems like this...

5hJZz.jpg

and one poster's favorite all-time hit was Torres on Hossa- He or She loved it so much they wet their pants over it... Vissapananana or something.

Of course another Yotes fan was finally clever enough to use Blackhawk down with a picture of Tazers head on the body of a soldier, really clever too since us Hawks fans have never seen anyone else use that particular movie in reference to our Hockey club. :sarcasm:

:biglaugh:

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Hey guys remember that ONE TIME the Yotes made it past the first round???

It was almost as cool as their banner raising...for their Divisional Championship

ChiTownCode

Natural Perm
Aug 13, 2013
Chicago
Hey guys remember that ONE TIME the Yotes made it past the first round???

It was almost as cool as their banner raising...for their Divisional Championship

Hey now don't make fun of the Yotes, They persevered after Andrew Shaw laid that brutal cheap-shot on poor Mike Smith... I was worried he might of died because of that reckless collision.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
So when we were playing in the Stanley cup last year do you think the Yotes front office was watching the games or were they too busy figuring out who they'd draft at 12th overall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad