FuboTV acquires Canadian rights to EPL (starting in 2022 through to 2025)

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
So I signed up to Fubo because they have BeIN which has the exclusive rights to AFCON here and so far all the games have been broadcast
So today I tune in and none of the Beins on Fubo are showing the Algeria-Guinee Equatorial game, wtf

So out of curiosity I checked Bein Extra - which is not offered on Fubo - since it’s free on Roku, and found the game

Seriously WTF
Oh, and there are commercial breaks during injuries and VAR reviews on Bein Extra

Unsubscribing from Fubo after AFCON, will catch Serie A and EPL highlights on Yourube next season

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
You need too many different subscriptions to watch sports. Cable could win a lot of customers back if they would just hop on the internet streaming train and stop forcing people to lease cable boxes.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
With the quality of online streams nowadays I'm finding hard to understand why anyone would pay to watch football.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
With the quality of online streams nowadays I'm finding hard to understand why anyone would pay to watch football.
Because I like supporting good content instead of illegally watch game. That being said, I do not like the yo-yo of constant switching from one service provider to another. I would rather be able to pay for each game individually but it's not possible...

Reactions: robertmac43

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
same here
Probably DAZN for UCL (when knockout rounds start) and -maybe- TSN for La Liga next season

I use DAZN for the NFL too, so I'll keep it. UCL, I can rarely watch because I work, but I am able to catch second halves most of the time. I have cable, so I already have TSN and I am GLAD they got La Liga despite the fact that they constantly put the games on their app. At least, I do not have to pay an extra service to watch Real Madrid.

As I mentioned previously, it is getting crazy.

DAZN (if I want to watch UCL + out of market NFL games. I love having the MLB Network and NFL Network on DAZN, two less channels in my cable package)
NHL app (to watch the Pens)
MLB app (to watch Buccos/Yanks)
Fubo (if I want to continue watching most Arsenal games)
Cable (Raptors, Patriots)

And that's only for sports.

I also have Disney+, Amazon Prime, Crave and Netflix (my sister pays for Netflix).

If I was in the USA, I'd get Disney+, NHL and La Liga with one subscription.

I guess more and more streaming service will incorporate more things.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I use DAZN for the NFL too, so I'll keep it. UCL, I can rarely watch because I work, but I am able to catch second halves most of the time. I have cable, so I already have TSN and I am GLAD they got La Liga despite the fact that they constantly put the games on their app. At least, I do not have to pay an extra service to watch Real Madrid.

As I mentioned previously, it is getting crazy.

DAZN (if I want to watch UCL + out of market NFL games. I love having the MLB Network and NFL Network on DAZN, two less channels in my cable package)
NHL app (to watch the Pens)
MLB app (to watch Buccos/Yanks)
Fubo (if I want to continue watching most Arsenal games)
Cable (Raptors, Patriots)

And that's only for sports.

I also have Disney+, Amazon Prime, Crave and Netflix (my sister pays for Netflix).

If I was in the USA, I'd get Disney+, NHL and La Liga with one subscription.

I guess more and more streaming service will incorporate more things.
I watch NFL only when it’s Conference championship games and Superbowl time

Otherwise I don’t because NFL broadcasts are way too long, it’s commercials with football breaks, I don’t have time for that

MLB : I don’t watch it because it’s not a sport but I’m pretty sure DAZN has it, or is it limited? (you mentioned being subscribed to MLB app)
I think Fubo also has some MLB

NHL: I don’t watch hockey a lot and the Habs will never win another Stanley Cup anyway :)

When it comes to entertainment I have Netflix, Disney + , Prime and Apple + (it’s not too bad tbh)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I watch NFL only when it’s Conference championship games and Superbowl time

Otherwise I don’t because NFL broadcasts are way too long, it’s commercials with football breaks, I don’t have time for that

MLB : I don’t watch it because it’s not a sport but I’m pretty sure DAZN has it, or is it limited? (you mentioned being subscribed to MLB app)
I think Fubo also has some MLB

NHL: I don’t watch hockey a lot and the Habs will never win another Stanley Cup anyway :)

When it comes to entertainment I have Netflix, Disney + , Prime and Apple + (it’s not too bad tbh)

DAZN has the MLB Network, so they do show a few games, but they do not have the MLB package hence why I am subscribed to the app.

Reactions: Power Man

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Is it 100% confirmed Dazn is losing the rights to the EPL?

I am fed up. I am already subscribed to a to a ton of streaming services, even though I have access to other apps. The only reason I keep pay for my streaming services is I have ton leeches on my account.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Dumb, I probably won’t switch and just DAZN

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Is it 100% confirmed Dazn is losing the rights to the EPL?

I am fed up. I am already subscribed to a to a ton of streaming services, even though I have access to other apps. The only reason I keep pay for my streaming services is I have ton leeches on my account.
Won’t you be able to continue to do what you do tho? With the vpn?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad