FSOhio production is TERRIBLE! (All CBJ broadcast kvetching here)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Wait you can't answer yet, I upped the ante before you posted (in an edit). You have to take both our PBP guy and Rossi. Still a deal? :laugh:
Sorry, wouldn't take Steigerwald for free. Rossi for Hunter is probably a decent deal, tho, if only so we can get rid of all the JMFJ speculation. ;)

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
If that game doesn't get your blood boiling, you're not doing it right.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Every time I watch that game, it makes me extremely excited to see what Dubi will do next season.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I love how the camera shakes because the place is going completely nuts!

Yes. The atmosphere was amazing. I wish I could have been there live, but that place was rocking so much that it easily translated through the television. We need more of that.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Forgot to set my DVR yesterday! :cry: I really want to see this game again, might have to sign up for a month of game center.

Paisano*

This thread needs a new title. It was started four years ago, it's old and irrelevant, how about just CBJ Broadcasts?

plong123

Litebrite Stinger
Mar 3, 2008
Now I just have to find a way to get that network!

Exactly. I had Insight, which just transitioned over to Time Warner. NHL Network is not in their regular package. Unless you have TWC (and pay an extra $9/mo) or DirecTV, you're out of luck.

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: Popular question lately is video streams for preseason games. Unfortunately, it’s not possible but we do have post-game highlights. #CBJ”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad