Post-Game Talk: Frightening the Lightning 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
I'm wondering how they will view Samsonov down the road if he gives up 10 tonight..

giphy.gif

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Really impressed with Reirdon and MacLellen this off season and so far this season.

They are honest about what we needed, said there would be "tweaks", and the PK needed to be fixed. Went out an did just that.

They know Samsonov HAS to get games in the NHL so they can confirm what they think they know, he is the goalie next season, and they don't just give him stinker games. Starts against the Isles, Stars, Leafs, and Bolts.

Outside of Siegenthaler, who I don't think has it at the moment, the team is basically perfectly constructed.

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
One of our new fans trolling the Pens GDT with multi-quote madness...

Or....wait...could he actually be a fan of the Caps AND the Pens? I've never seen such a thing....
theres a dude named pensandcaps who at least pretends to be a caps fan

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
Early this season when they gave up some leads in the 3rd to lose, I thought age might be catching up on the Caps.

What a superb season they're having so far, leading the entire NHL :clap:
Has easily exceeded my expectations !

I don't believe in the PT jinx, but I'm fine if they don't win it and they rest some of their older stars and have a good playoff run.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Early this season when they gave up some leads in the 3rd to lose, I thought age might be catching up on the Caps.

What a superb season they're having so far, leading the entire NHL :clap:
Has easily exceeded my expectations !

I don't believe in the PT jinx, but I'm fine if they don't win it and they rest some of their older stars and have a good playoff run.

It's really cool that most of the good NHL teams this season are the older ones.

NHL: Roster Breakdowns by Age

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
From the Athletic, pretty much the same:

View attachment 292213

The reason it doesn't seem accurate is that Hughes isn't shown for the DEvils and Kakko isn't shown for the Rags as their youngest players. Some oldest players don't look right either. Not questioning the math, but the roster make up.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Ovi is the last person I'm worried about. He is in the "checked out" phase of the season, dude does this every year. He will get it going as always, I bet.

Reactions: Calicaps

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
What a game for Orlov. If he and Carlson can keep peaking through the playoffs, watch out world.

Jensen was pretty good tonight as well, and I'm usually not a fan.

That is a reduced TBL team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad