TV: Friends reunion review

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I enjoyed it more than I thought I would but there was definitely a lot of cringe, mostly on Jennifer Aniston's part.

Aniston looks like she's had some botched plastic surgery in the last few years and it makes me sad. I had the biggest crush on her and she looked great even up until the Horrible Bosses movies a few years ago.

Reactions: hoglund

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I just watched last night and enjoyed it much more than I expected. It was a proper reunion show I thought. And I liked that they respected how it ended and didn't want to do something else with those characters. I thought Phoebe should have ended up with David, but otherwise I was pretty okay with how it ended too; as I think most people were.

Reactions: hoglund

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
I just watched last night and enjoyed it much more than I expected. It was a proper reunion show I thought. And I liked that they respected how it ended and didn't want to do something else with those characters. I thought Phoebe should have ended up with David, but otherwise I was pretty okay with how it ended too; as I think most people were.
I enjoyed it too, the only thing that bothered me was Mathew Perry looked hunched over and didn't seem to talk vey much. Overall it was a good reunion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad