French Blogs?

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004
Anybody have any good recommendation fro French Habs blogs? I tend to stick to anglo blogs but I was thinking in the car today that there could be a whole world of unsolicited opinions I am missing out on.

AlphaCentauri

Oct 11, 2015
Montreal
I didn't find a good one. I take a look time to time to vestiaire.ca, but there too many personal attacks, not many posts... I think this one is great. Could be time to time here a thread in french ?

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
dans les coulisses
sous le chapiteau

both are interesting

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
If you're into analytics, Enattendantlesnordiques.blogspot.ca.

The journalist who runs it, Olivier Bouchard, is restarting to post his gamely analysis after working mostly for LNH.com, LaPresse+ and L'Actualité for the past year. In my book, he's top notch. He's good for a few laughs every blog entry too, c'est une excellente plume.

His take on the Habs and the whole league are a must read. It's no surprise that so many publishers hired him.

AlphaCentauri

Oct 11, 2015
Montreal

The journalist who runs it, Olivier Bouchard, is restarting to post his gamely analysis after working mostly for LNH.com, LaPresse+ and L'Actualité for the past year. In my book, he's top notch. He's good for a few laughs every blog entry too, c'est une excellente plume.

His take on the Habs and the whole league are a must read. It's no surprise that so many publishers hired him.

Yes... very good blog.

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004

Very cool! Thanks!

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
En Attendant les Nordiques
One guy on Dans Les Coulisses (Nicolas Cloutier)

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Thanks. He's clear and I like his writing style. Good opportunity for me to improve my french.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad