Free Tickets for Saturday's Game in Buffalo

Bnote

Mar 28, 2024
Fellow Leaf Fans,

I have 2 tickets for this Saturday's game and can no longer go. They're 100 level wheelchair seats (my sister is in a wheelchair) and I can't resell them on Ticketmaster because apparently you can only do that if you're a US resident with a US bank account (since the venue is in the US). But it looks like I can transfer them, so I'm happy to send them to someone here for free :).

The only issue is that I don't know if the stadium will give you a tough time because they're wheelchair seats (1 wheelchair + companion). I've been to the wheelchair section at Scotiabank Arena many times, and have seen other groups who didn't have a wheelchair, but don't know how it works at the Sabres stadium.

Also, if you're based in the US, you could always resell these seats through Ticketmaster (they're currently offering around $200 USD for immediate resale) and buy non-wheelchair seats.

If anyone is interested, send me a DM.

Go Leafs Go!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Fellow Leaf Fans,

I have 2 tickets for this Saturday's game and can no longer go. They're 100 level wheelchair seats (my sister is in a wheelchair) and I can't resell them on Ticketmaster because apparently you can only do that if you're a US resident with a US bank account (since the venue is in the US). But it looks like I can transfer them, so I'm happy to send them to someone here for free :).

The only issue is that I don't know if the stadium will give you a tough time because they're wheelchair seats (1 wheelchair + companion). I've been to the wheelchair section at Scotiabank Arena many times, and have seen other groups who didn't have a wheelchair, but don't know how it works at the Sabres stadium.

Also, if you're based in the US, you could always resell these seats through Ticketmaster (they're currently offering around $200 USD for immediate resale) and buy non-wheelchair seats.

Go Leafs Go!
That’s very nice of you. Try StubHub?

I trade my seats in for accessible once or twice a year if my mother attends with me. She isn’t handicapped but the stairs up to row 17 are tough for her.
I guess what I’m saying is you don’t have to be handicapped to sit there.

Reactions: Bnote

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Fellow Leaf Fans,

Go Leafs Go!
I would call and ask them.

Reactions: Bnote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad