LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
rats-deserting-sinking-ship.jpg

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
maybe Freddy's a little hurt and would uselly miss 2-3 games but asked him to play dead till end of season so we could play with the cap and recalle both Eetu and Kotchetkov and make them play the remaining games , thats what im hoping for , every other friggin teams beats us with an unknown goalie , why wouldnt it happened to us too , i want to see these 2 play before the playoffs in case our 2 regulars flop in the playoffs

Reactions: PaulD

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
maybe Freddy's a little hurt and would uselly miss 2-3 games but asked him to play dead till end of season so we could play with the cap and recalle both Eetu and Kotchetkov and make them play the remaining games , thats what im hoping for , every other friggin teams beats us with an unknown goalie , why wouldnt it happened to us too , i want to see these 2 play before the playoffs in case our 2 regulars flop in the playoffs
If he goes on LTIR he misses the first week of the playoffs

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Definitely hope it's not serious. It would be quite unfortunate if we lost him for any time or had him less than 100% for the playoffs after Slavin last season.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Pray for Freddie! Please come back! Don't let me down! This is the most important moment - I am in the Stanley Cup Playoff Finals and my league has a cap. Freddie and Saros are my GK's. Saros is not solid like Freddy. I have truly been praying for Freddie those couple of days! My thoughts are with you!!!

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
Judging by the video I saw I think he twisted his knee when trying to get up. Left leg was in a bad position. But didn't LOOK like anything severe could happen there unless his ligaments are as fragile as one junior I coached ten years ago had.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
Judging by the video I saw I think he twisted his knee when trying to get up. Left leg was in a bad position. But didn't LOOK like anything severe could happen there unless his ligaments are as fragile as one junior I coached ten years ago had.
I hope so! Unfortunately, Freddie has been having injury troubles. When he is at least 90% healthy - he is always amazing! :)

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Freddie will be fine.

Tweaked his knee.

He's in better shape than Mrazek.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Team won't have a timeline on Freddie until next week at the earliest.

Conveniently, right after the time playoff tickets will be released to the public. I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad