Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - Part 2

Matt UK

Mar 31, 2012
Wales, UK
We're really close. stay tuned.

But can you describe the User Interface part a little more? We've done a lot of work and now it's very similar to OOTP. If it's something I can bring back I will, but I need more information. As for in-game - we're continuing to tweak but there won't be a 2D or 3D engine in our next update. But we know it's a requested feature.

Sorry I'm only now replying to this.

I find a lot of the navigation excessively fiddly and long winded with information not being displayed.

Setting tactics/roles is typical of this moving back and for between two screens. Too many things just seem excessively fiddly.

I also think the match engine is still too vague about what is/isn't working.

There needs to be a more detailed trade block/needs too with more wide ranging feedback.

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
So I'm goofing around with simulations as I'm one to do with FHM is there any way to use real 2018 players in fictional leagues?

Like 6 teams but with real players?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Fhm6 looks awesome. FHM5 was the best hockey sim ever made and this looks to only build on that.

KnightAttack

Jan 3, 2017
Canada
Fhm6 looks awesome. FHM5 was the best hockey sim ever made and this looks to only build on that.

We're working hard on improving in a lot of different areas. I put about 800+ new lines in for news stories you'll see. And (yes shameless self promotion) I had a lot of fun coming up with some of the new Challenges. But by far one in particular is one of the best Achievement Names I think I may have thought of so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad