Fox Sports Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

senate said:
Link
What can I say - they got no love for Jack Skille if they think he goes 23rd.

The writer in question doesn't have much credibility at HF.

And this ranking just shows why?

Dan Bertram over Jack Skille?????????

acr*

Wow, this is the worst mock draft I've ever seen.

1.Johnson is the best D-Man in the draft since Bouwmeester, and Anaheim could use a young D-Man on the roster, and they take Brule?
2.Washington taking Rask because they don't have a "primier" goalie in the system. Excuse me...is Oulette not on the verge of taking Kolzig's job?
3.They point out that the Flyers could use a defenseman, then have them take a forward instead of Parent, who goes to the Leafs right after.
4.The most innane pick of all, Ondrej Pavelec going to Boston. They have Raycroft and Toivonen already, just signed Mike Brown, and still hold the rights to Sigalet. Why do they go after another goalie when A.the trade market for goalies is low, and B.They need scorers?
5.No way does Skille makes it that far down, and if for some reason he did, why would Boston not take him the pick before? He fits their needs perfectly as a promising winger.

I'm sorry, but this mock is completely asinine.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Written by Shane Malloy..wow, there's a name from the past. Guess after the HF Magazine went under and he left HF, he landed at FoxSports?

A Good Flying Bird*

Draft Guru said:
Written by Shane Malloy..wow, there's a name from the past. Guess after the HF Magazine went under and he left HF, he landed at FoxSports?

His byline says "special writer", so he's just doing some freelance. And not very well, either.
Every single mock draft I've seen on these boards is better, except for the one where Stoa was drafted by the Sabres and the Wings.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
This draft is horrible. A genuine lack of insight into most of the prospects and team needs. Jack Skille has problems with his work ethic? I don't think so.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad