U18: Four Nations Tournament in Rauma, Finland (10-12 February)

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Marila and Jokinen are almost single handedly loosing this game.

Also haven't seen Väisänen play

In my books Jokinen would barely fit best possible U17 team but here he is playing U18 I don't understand.
Marila is one for the future but already 2 brutal giveaways this game one of which cost a goal.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Czechs 0:3 against US Six minutes into the game .....

Just when I thought Its getting better

Ehm 0:4 8minute? We forgot we playing today or what lol

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Good work:help:
I already wanted to write it yesterday, but I didn't want to show my emotions.. These incredible breakdowns and passages when we look like fools are typical for coach Peter's teams. Today is the peak, let the clown throw in the towel:thumbd:

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Good work:help:
I already wanted to write it yesterday, but I didn't want to show my emotions.. These incredible breakdowns and passages when we look like fools are typical for coach Peter's teams. Today is the peak, let the clown throw in the towel:thumbd:
Yeah Petr Is a trash coach, so glad we got rid of him at Vítkovice.

Reactions: Goodman68

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
And the comedy continues:banghead:
Its gonna be a double digits defeat probably :( And here I thought we have those embarassing results behind us.

This Is what like US B or C team?

Kinda hard to look forward to WCH now after this.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
It's their A selection.
A few points why it looks like this:
A really bad coach, even in the past we experienced similar failures under this coach. I have experienced many matches where we were under much more pressure and the result was much more favorable. But we had to go into that match in a different mental state and not wait for the first few goals and then maybe start playing something. It is perhaps clear whose job it is to prepare the team. I personally hope that there will be another coach next season.
Poor performances by some individuals from whom more was expected. Badinka, Šalé, Felcman, Petr and some others have no business there at all.
If we make a mistake, the opponent will punish it, and we made a lot of really stupid mistakes. While we didn't use our chances.
Even the goalkeeper doesn't catch well, and that can never go well with such an opponent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad