Injury Report: Forsling to IR (torso)

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Yes it was.

Gus, Manning, and Seabrook were below him. HJ was -3. Keith was 0. Murphy and Carl were +2-3 (3 games). He was 100% in the middle of the pack. Top Half in Corsi which is a better stat.

I've never seen a game won by having better Corsi numbers.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Not when combined with the eye test. Doesn't take a lot for me to tell who is playing well.

That has nothing to do with this conversation though. Forsling was much better pre-12/18 and has played limited minutes while not playing well since he came back. Hence my comment saying I don’t think he has been healthy for awhile.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
That has nothing to do with this conversation though. Forsling was much better pre-12/18 and has played limited minutes while not playing well since he came back. Hence my comment saying I don’t think he has been healthy for awhile.

I just disagree with that assessment.
He started out well and faded from there IMO.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I just disagree with that assessment.
He started out well and faded from there IMO.

Again that is not the arguement. You claimed his TOI did not support my thought that he was hurt before that, this was false. He was playing 22+ minutes prior to that then it was reduced to 16:26.

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
Again that is not the arguement. You claimed his TOI did not support my thought that he was hurt before that, this was false. He was playing 22+ minutes prior to that then it was reduced to 16:26.

It supports that he was playing poorly. You seem to to think he was playing poorly due to injury

I gave a specific injury instance, when or what do you think injured him before that?.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Forsling seems to have rotten luck with injuries but he needs to be both tougher and smarter. He is running out of opportunities IMO, dont know how many more chances he is going to get

Marotte Marauder

Aug 10, 2008
I feel like he's been shy the entire season. But that's to be expected coming off a broken wrist that required surgery.

...and now he'll be coming off an injured wrist and then an injured torso.

He just may become as shy as George Costanza's unit after an ocean swim.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
On a positive note for the Hawks, Forsling will be cheaper to sign this summer unless he has an explosive 2nd half. Bad for Forsling though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad