Former SJ Jr Shark Coach Arrested

ThePlanet

Aug 13, 2008
San Jose
This is a developing story out of SJ. As of now, the name of the person arrested and their charges have not been announced.

Edit: The accused has been named, and charges have been announced. I hope the victim is able to heal, and move forward with their life as quickly as possible.

Admins, please feel free to move this thread if it belongs elsewhere.

Last edited:

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
futurama-fry.gif

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
This is a developing story out of SJ. As of now, the name of the person arrested and their charges have not been announced.

Admins, please feel free to move this thread if it belongs elsewhere.

That's terrible and while it's hard to form a full opinion without even knowing what he was arrested for or if it had anything to do with his position as a kids' coach, I hope that nothing he did caused any serious or lasting harm to anyone else, especially kids under his care.

The gallows-humor-loving part of me also wants to note that this sort of thing worked out OK for Chicago, so Celebrini here we come! :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Red Light Lover

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
That's terrible and while it's hard to form a full opinion without even knowing what he was arrested for or if it had anything to do with his position as a kids' coach, I hope that nothing he did caused any serious or lasting harm to anyone else, especially kids under his care.

The gallows-humor-loving part of me also wants to note that this sort of thing worked out OK for Chicago, so Celebrini here we come! :sarcasm:
Don't even bring up any child-related stuff unless something official comes out. As a male who works with kids, it is offensive if that's the first thing people think of. There are a million other things that can happen too. As I soap box, watch, this exact scenario play out :lol:

edit
Sorry, didn't read the article. The statement makes it sound as though kids were involved in some manner.

ThePlanet

Aug 13, 2008
San Jose
I'm seeing a name being circulated around online by one source, but at this point it appears to be speculation. We'll probably hear more information tomorrow.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad