Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers) II

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
the guy is such a désappointement . He used to be good the time of one season of what 29-30 goals and then , nightlife, daddy and himself of course, hit his career
1715974229995.png

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
the guy is such a désappointement . He used to be good the time of one season of what 29-30 goals and then , nightlife, daddy and himself of course, hit his career
Most of them on PP in the 2nd half of 15-16 season w Price hurt and team out of it. Pace if the league increasing year over year didn’t help him either

Yet there always seemed to be a contingent of posters making non stop excuses… like KK.

Some players just aren’t professionals, and don’t take their careers seriously

Reactions: MasterD

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Most of them on PP in the 2nd half of 15-16 season w Price hurt and team out of it. Pace if the league increasing year over year didn’t help him either

Yet there always seemed to be a contingent of posters making non stop excuses… like KK.

Some players just aren’t professionals, and don’t take their careers seriously
yes, I don't remember the exact number sbut he went on an absolute tear with like 18 goals in 20 games.

Makes you wonder what player he'd have become with 1. much better mental preparation 2. much better coaching

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki time soon.
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

I understand your question with the geopolitical shit going on there. But as far as the players are concerned, they get paid to play hockey.
You November 17 or something? Geopolitical shit? you're talking about the war right? No need to sugar coat it. Guess it depends on ones morals, working and living in Russia when there are plenty of other options available suggests support, anyways to each their own. I know the son of a friend that bolted for another league in Europe, less money, marginally but can live with himself.:phew:

• Haha
Reactions: Rafafouille

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
You November 17 or something? Geopolitical shit? you're talking about the war right? No need to sugar coat it. Guess it depends on ones morals, working and living in Russia when there are plenty of other options available suggests support, anyways to each their own. I know the son of a friend that bolted for another league in Europe, less money, marginally but can live with himself.:phew:

Russia has hot women and men with adidas track pants and Pete Rose haircuts, I would move there if I could, I'm a 10 in Russia but only a 6.5 in BC

EXPOS123

Jun 29, 2010
Anyone know what ever happened to our one time top prospect and future top six player Charles Hudon?

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki time soon.
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Russia has hot women and men with adidas track pants and Pete Rose haircuts, I would move there if I could, I'm a 10 in Russia but only a 6.5 in BC
Hot women in Russia you say, not doubt due to the Chernobyl influence o_O. If it's hot sexy woman you're after and clearly war isn't a deterrent, I'm telling you now Shrek to get over to Israel and Gaza, some terrific beaches and the season is just getting going.:thumbu::thumbu:

• Wow
Reactions: Habs

Habs

Always cheerful, happy and pleasant.
Feb 28, 2002
Hot women in Russia you say, not doubt due to the Chernobyl influence o_O. If it's hot sexy woman you're after and clearly war isn't a deterrent, I'm telling you now Shrek to get over to Israel and Gaza, some terrific beaches and the season is just getting going.:thumbu::thumbu:

Probably cheap hotels too !

• Haha
Reactions: angusyoung

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
I'm having a tough enough time dealing with Canada's foreign policy decisions (and indecisions) for some months now. Better to not talk about morals and just stick to hockey. Good for Josh Brook to get his career back on track.

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
All the real, living ones, not-from-a-dating-site-ad I've met has been between looking like shit to passable. And they hit a wall when they turn 29.
Maybe they keep the best ones for themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad