Player Discussion Former Hab Terry Ryan

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if there is a thread discussing the recent Raw Knuckles Podcast with Terry Ryan. This was one of the best Podcast interviews I have seen. Highly recommend.

Ryan is a good storyteller. I highly recommend his interview on spittin chiclets as well.... Although it's probably 2-3 years old.

He comes off as genuine and for better or worse, he doesn't hold back.... And that always makes for the best interviews.

Nilan is also easily my favourite sports personality in Montreal these days.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I don't know if there is a thread discussing the recent Raw Knuckles Podcast with Terry Ryan. This was one of the best Podcast interviews I have seen. Highly recommend.
He hasn't been on for a while now but Melnick on occasion would have Terry on his show and it was always a great listen so I'll checkout that Knuckles podcast episode some time here soon.

If you haven't already seen it watch the Spittin Chiclets episode when they went to Newfoundland and hung out with Terry and his old man, who is quite the character himself. :)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He hasn't been on for a while now but Melnick on occasion would have Terry on his show and it was always a great listen so I'll checkout that Knuckles podcast episode some time here soon.

If you haven't already seen it watch the Spittin Chiclets episode when they went to Newfoundland and hung out with Terry and his old man, who is quite the character himself. :)

Thanks for the info. Will watch this for sure.

Reactions: sheed36

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I tried, but whenever Biz opens his stupid mouth I lose interest. I don't understand the appeal of that putz lol. He's such a phony

Terry Ryan has a super interesting story though, I watched some other vids on him and the Quesnel native was tough as nails.

Garry Valk

Feb 27, 2002
thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com
I tried, but whenever Biz opens his stupid mouth I lose interest. I don't understand the appeal of that putz lol. He's such a phony

Terry Ryan has a super interesting story though, I watched some other vids on him and the Quesnel native was tough as nails.
I totally agree with you re: Bisonette. Have never understood the popularity.

Love Ryan. Super down to earth guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad