Former Ducks Thread II: AKA Wild Bill is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
we all had high hopes for him. especially after the way he tore up the WHL in his last season. pretty sure he scored over 60 goals

he just clearly wasn't cut out for the NHL where he couldn't just rely on just his speed like he had in the past. that's pretty much all he had going for him

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
The thing about Etem is that he had terrible hands and a weak shot. It wasn't just his brain that failed him

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Will karlsson is so damn good at getting into scoring areas....

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
So William Karlsson with a hat trick giving him 39 goals on the season. Who thought he would ever score so many goals in a season?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
There were a few of us that saw top end talent there.

you're telling me you saw karlsson having a 40 goal season a few years ago?

he showed glimpses of talent and if you would have told me he'd be a top line player one day i would have believed it. but 40 goals? not a chance

Reactions: Dmang714

lijay55

Jan 14, 2008
Toronto, ON
Don't normally post here...but lurk daily. Can't believe this is the first time I've seen this and I follow Anaheim religiously and also live in Toronto. Hope this gives some of you a good laugh.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
ok guys I have a confession to make.. in chel 17 i made william karlsson a back to back rocket winner and our top line center en route to back to back cups. Im sorry.

also his latest goal was beautiful.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Karlsson had a very strong game, too. Boy, we could really use those both two right now.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
BB's Wild are now trailing 0 - 2 in the series against the Jets and got dominated today losing 4 - 1 and being outshot 43 - 17 ouch

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
jeansebastien-giguere-of-the-mighty-ducks-of-anaheim-makes-a-save-picture-id1942885

ducks-v-red-wings-1905052

Last edited:

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
I can't see the images but I'm assuming they're pictures of Freddy.

Yes, we're missing the goalie who's been blown up twice so far in these playoffs and is sporting an .885 sv%. He'd totally fix our issues!

No goalie was going to look good playing for the Ducks in this series. It's amazing that the Ducks haven't been able to cover for Gibson's biggest weakness, which is breakaway dekes. How many times has SJ scored on a 2-1 where the Ducks player tries to take the puck, the puck gets to the other player and the player makes a quick move across to the backhand?

Who's teaching our defenders how to play a 2 v 1?

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
I can't see the images but I'm assuming they're pictures of Freddy.

Yes, we're missing the goalie who's been blown up twice so far in these playoffs and is sporting an .885 sv%. He'd totally fix our issues!

No goalie was going to look good playing for the Ducks in this series. It's amazing that the Ducks haven't been able to cover for Gibson's biggest weakness, which is breakaway dekes. How many times has SJ scored on a 2-1 where the Ducks player tries to take the puck, the puck gets to the other player and the player makes a quick move across to the backhand?

Who's teaching our defenders how to play a 2 v 1?

It's a photo of Jiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad